- 0
how to set up home game
-
Similar Content
-
- 0 replies
- 56950 views
-
- 1 reply
- 1827 views
-
- 0 answers
- 1259 views
-
- 0 replies
- 3124 views
-
- 1 reply
- 10085 views
-
-
Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.

Question
novice7821
Hello.
I am a new user. We have two desktop PC at home - windows and ubuntu and we've downloaded CnCNet to both. I'm sure someone has asked this before but we can't find it in the forums. Can someone point us to the instructions to play a game together? My daughter will play on the ubuntu desktop, I will play on the windows, and we will together oppose the computer (AI)!
Thank you for your time.
6 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now