Survival against ALT Laming ^^

Zhasulan

31 minutes ago, FReQuEnZy said:

No cheats, he's probably playing in GR, XWIS or another network.

euhm, he was playing you in cncnet..

@kike, they fixed this i cncnet so that you cant block tanks from moving out of the warfactory if you alt it. but frequenzy was not alting, he just drove the miner over the front of the warfactory and pressed "s" to stop the miner as it was in front of the entrance.

6 minutes ago, heldro said:

euhm, he was playing you in cncnet..

@kike, they fixed this i cncnet so that you cant block tanks from moving out of the warfactory if you alt it. but frequenzy was not alting, he just drove the miner over the front of the warfactory and pressed "s" to stop the miner as it was in front of the entrance.

Yes but do you see the video? in cncnet the tank in wf move for leave the tank in construction go out side maybe zhasulan play in another server like Game Ranger 

13 minutes ago, Omituinen said:

With miner you drive past the refinery or wf entrance and press "S" to stop it there, not ALT.

Yes. It's a bug related to the chrono locomotor.

10 minutes ago, Kikematamitos said:

Yes but do you see the video? in cncnet the tank in wf move for leave the tank in construction go out side maybe zhasulan play in another server like Game Ranger 

He wasn't making anything from factory, so the tank didn't move.
No unit inside the factory forced it to move.

6 hours ago, Kikematamitos said:

Watch the video 

I watched the video... It's YOU WHO SHOULD watch it again.
I saw first time, that my grizzly tank blocked the factory and that, he was not producing any units at the time being.
The doors of the factory would be open if a unit was ready.

Edited by FReQuEnZy
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Grant said:

Just to be clear, on CnCNet only, the tank "alting" the warfactory like in that screenshot will move out of the way... IF a unit is ready to come out from the warfactory.

Hopefully the miner block will be patched in the future as well. :)

13 hours ago, Kikematamitos said:

I think nobody watch the video they was units in the WF 

posted image

Not works with allied miner only soviet miner

u just don't understand.
If a *Tank* is blocking the wf while u are making units it will move away when unit is Ready that's what the patch did But if a *Miner* is blocking the wf when the unit is rdy it won't move away besides this wasn't done by using alt it's moving the miner on the  wf and then press S

At any case i think this kind of gameplay is not acceptable and there should be a consequences for whoever Abusing such gameplay style it will only generate Hate in the community

Edited by DoDger

2 hours ago, DoDger said:

At any case i think this kind of gameplay is not acceptable and there should be a consequences for whoever Abusing such gameplay style it will only generate Hate in the community 

Zhasulan asked me if he will post it, I told him to do it, because this needs to get patched as well.
On maps like Dune Patrol this would be near unstoppable.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, FReQuEnZy said:

Zhasulan asked me if he will post it, I told him to do it, because this needs to get patched as well.
On maps like Dune Patrol this would be near unstoppable.

Ik iam not mentioning u specific at this game bcuz i saw there was a long chat about laming and things like that at discord channel so i understand this match has to be at least agreed upon by u and zhas i only mean in general if some1 is doing this on purpose and doing it so often then he should be punished

i didn't even know that the miners can still block the wf so it's a good video proving how this can still be abused hopefully it will be patched

[GJ for both of u and zhas in the video]

Edited by DoDger
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DoDger said:

i didn't even know that the miners can still block the wf so it's a good video proving how this can still be abused hopefully it will be patched

It's been here for quite a while. https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/8127-yr-ra2-mode-what-needs-updating/

At the end of a game me and Jason spent some time trying out some old bugs and exploits and we found quite a few...

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:33 AM, DoDger said:

But if a *Miner* is blocking the wf when the unit is rdy it won't move away besides this wasn't done by using alt it's moving the miner on the  wf and then press S

Works with a soviet miner but i think not with an allied miner. 

7 hours ago, Kikematamitos said:

Works with a soviet miner but i think not with an allied miner. 

You're making it quite obvious that we must take screenshots, draw complicated diagrams and highlight everything imporant in red for you to understand.

I know it is a lot more difficult to do while actually playing, but at  around 2:10 you could have made an engineer to repair the warfactory and still destroy the grizzly (or force it to leave the driveway for a drone or something to come out). You would have had to sell at least one of your cannons for more cash though. And that dog that blocked your first refinery was not moving because he was trying to warn you about your enemy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1