Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grant

How to post a C&C Remaster Suggestion

Purpose

We've gone ahead and created a new suggestions forum for the discussion of the C&C Remasters. It will allow you to post your own suggestion on what you would like to see happen.  More information on the C&C Remaster news be found in our announcements forum.  

Posting rules

1. One suggestion per topic. Do not put multiple suggestions into one topic. 
  2. Good topic titles. Suggestion in the title and to the point.

👍 Good topic title example:

• Sidebar categories - { insert reason for/or against }

Bad topic title example: 

• All of my suggestions to EA.

Topics will be manually approved before appearing to ensure the rules have been met. 
Please be respectful of everyone's opinions, any spam or off topic posts will be removed without warning. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Grant
      @EA_Jimtern released the update just moments ago on the C&C Subbredit.

Official announcement

• By Grant
      @EA_Jimtern released the update just moments ago on the C&C Subbredit.

Official announcement

• By Zaccie94
      Similar to the Convert Operations expansion, Where the GDI & NOD emblems appear on structures like the con-yard & hand of NOD in convert ops. Make them appear especially to structures both factions share like the Power-plant, Refinery, Comm-center etc.. Just like in C&C3TW. Logos/Emblems were on "everything" which made it felt authentic to the factions. It'll benefit Online multiplayer making it easy for players to identify what faction that structure belongs to. This maybe a small detail but it could change the way the game feels & play in a positive true C&C way.
    • By Grant
      @EA_Jimtern posted a remaster update on the official C&C Subreddit.

This should hit some nostalgia notes...

• By 9LivesCatFood
      The past year a few of my old favorite games got their official servers shut down. No one plays those games online now. I know the C&C community will always find a way to play C&C online but do you think it woulda been good if these old C&C game servers shut down? Honestly I think so. Don't get me wrong it's nice to still be able to play these games online but I think it would have been "healthier" for the games to be shut down rather than be on life support until no one logs in anymore.