C&Cnet client screen resolution bug plus mods using it.

Mr.Allar

Question

I have problem with C&Cnet client using mods all force native screen resolution witch is 3840x2160 and i cant change it since it reverts manual change in ini file back to native and only way i can use custom screen resolution is by making ini read only. I add pictures of my problem i only hope that there is a way to fix this.

20190328_023646.jpg

20190328_023738.jpg

20190329_094154[1].jpg

Edited by Mr.Allar

14 answers to this question

Sorry but no. I play thous on main machine still i have no clue how this happened exepct os is windows 10 so i guess updates mess up things or something and no help form their part either. Because of this mess i cant play mp mod with my friends since native screen resulution makes thing tiny no joke. But if theres a way to force client to run in choosen resulution with ini edit then no problem since this can be made read only but where.

Edited by Mr.Allar

Done tryed no errors, no drive bugs either. Plus i keep every thing up to date to avoid problems  in the first place. It is like some is trying to kill life support of good old game with updates. No way to fix even old drives wont bring back screen resulution options any more it worked on my old laptop but not any more. Windows 10 is latest build.

Edited by Mr.Allar

For some od reason that has but main exe to launch mod or other mods doesnt have it curious. Any ideas how this is possible just wondering since i didnt know about this exe at all.

Edited by Mr.Allar

How to make switch to launch with this openGL exe since other wise i am stuck with directX one and read only ini. Plus another problem with this clientogl.exe is that no sound.

Edited by Mr.Allar