save game files cnc95
« on: February 17, 2017, 02:52:16 AM »
hey guys just got cnc to work on my new pc and don't want to play through the entire nod campaign, anybody know of a place to download the save game files? i have the cncnet version of the game, I'm looking for 2nd or 3rd to last mission

Offline Dr. Wonderful

• Leader of the S.S.M.s,
Re: save game files cnc95
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 01:14:56 PM »
Or, you could use the XCC mixer to snag that mission out of the file (you'd have to look around, because I don't know what file it's in.). Then cange the last to letters in its name to be "ea".

But, if ya ain't got XCC, and don't know what I am talking about, we have a problem.
Xtra-Forces coming soon...
:mammoth:

Online Jacko

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 05:02:56 PM »

"You know Chem, you know how you're peeing in a Urinal, and there's open spots, and a guy comes in, while you're peeing, and doesn't come next to you?
It's the same thing with Apaches, you just don't do it bro." ~ Ferret 2016

Offline Nyerguds

• C&C1 H4x0r
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Forum Alien
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 11:03:34 PM »
wait, what's the point of playing the game if you "don't want to play through the entire nod campaign"?

Or was that where you were before? You can kinda transfer savegames, if you're smart enough to back them up first.

That said, as Jacko indicated, I got savegame packs on my site ;)

Online Jacko

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 12:16:00 PM »
The one advantage savegames have is you can visit mission branches where you chose differently before (8A/8B etc)

"You know Chem, you know how you're peeing in a Urinal, and there's open spots, and a guy comes in, while you're peeing, and doesn't come next to you?
It's the same thing with Apaches, you just don't do it bro." ~ Ferret 2016