You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Genio
      Is it possible to make a ai in multiplayer build a nuclear silo?

Or give the ai nuclear missiles otherwise?

thanks for your help
    • By FunkyFr3sh
      All maps that receive more than 50% of the votes will be added. If there is none then the two maps with the most votes will be added only.
      Poll will close automatically in 1 week.

This poll is for ladder players only, please don't vote if you're not interested in playing ranked games!
      https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/11-2019/ra/

• By FunkyFr3sh
      We're going to have a ladder map poll soon, you can suggest maps that should be added to the poll here.
      If it's a new/unknown map or a modified version of a original map then please add a screenshot.

https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/11-2019/ra/
    • By Tiny_mario
      Is this one ddos me or what. Cos i  hardwired to the internet with 300 down and 20 up no throttle no vpn

Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
    • By jesterrescue1
      I was trying to be careful and the map worked in its early versions. The version have now is causing myself and other players to desync about 5 minutes into the game with this custom map. The map is kinda fun and different. Tried to take inspiration from starcrafts style. Its not too radical. But
      I think my questions are what makes the red alert 1 (include aftermath) dsync online? Consider its custom map, unit alterations, image changes. Worse case scenario I'll release it as a single player skirmish map. I make use of the spawn file that holds images of c&c dawn units. The RAedit adds triggers. I tried deactivating the triggers and teams hopping that was the mighty fix. Well didn't seem to do it.