CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Namx63

Yuris Revenge has encountered an internal error.

Question

Just started getting this error tonight . No changes in system or programs. It looks like it's trying to access a memory location that it doesn't have access to.

Error code: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Description: The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.
Access address:34E56220 was written to.
Exception occurred at 0042A525

I7 7700 /16mb ram/ all stock speed, evened disabled xmp profile. GTX 1070 with 441.41 drivers. Latest windows 10 pro.Happens in single player games and not sure of multiplayer yet, had been working though.Thanks

EXCEPT_CNCNET.TXT

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ra2yrlover
      This is not so much of a question or asking for support as it is thanking the people on here for the advice regarding me posting something about having it on Windows 7 a laptop that was almost dead nothing was working everything failed I was so upset and disappointed that I could no longer play yuris revenge I've successfully managed to install it through a third party service namely a friend of mine that's battered my laptop and switched everything around and it now works with a full charge in half an hour completed I cannot wait to start playing yuris revenge!!! this is going to be amazing thank you all for your help and advice I look forward to continuing with the service I don't know if it's going to happen but if it load properly check out my old laptop

• By LegoLast99
      Hi Everyone,
      Please help me find out, why my device in CnC can't launch the game.
      There is no problem till I got into the skirmish / online option.
      Then after I manage for the maps etc, I can't launch the game.
      Any idea?
      Thanks!
    • By Abubakar
      when we creat game on lan whenever other person tries to join it his client crashes.it displays the following error give below in ss.
    • By raziel198
      I may have posted this in the wrong place?  I put it in tourneys, but hey ho.  So I'm playing YR, played some QM last night no problem.  Now when I try it's telling me:

"You don't have a ladder account for this game. Would you like to sign up?"
      So I say yes, it takes me to my account and my nick is there and has the option of "Deactivate" which I'm guessing means it should be good to go?  There doesn't seem to be anything else to do in there so....

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Raz
    • By Comellabear
      My dad and I just found CnCnet and are extacic that we can play this game together again. I have downloaded CnCnet just fine and have updated to 6.3 but when my dad does it the launcher never closes and the update never happens. We can still hear the game music but cannot find the program running anywhere. Any suggestions?