Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dusty
      It seems like you only support Windows.
      Is this correct?
      If so.... are there ways around this?  I'm very new with the Mac so a detailed answer would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

• By JMRZ
      I am having an issue where the game is installed correctly using wine and loads the game right up to the CNCnet menu for version 5.5 but each time I try to join a game, create a game, play a skirmish or anything past the point of "Launch Game" will immediately kick me back to the menu.
      I've been tinkering with it for a while and I'm not sure if its related to the game itself, the CnCNet client, or maybe I made a mistake somewhere along the way.
      Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated and good vibes shall flow forth for your generosity.
    • By Noyjitat
      Okay so for some very strange reason I have some trees and ore drills I'm unable to delete. When I first saved the map and loaded up they were not present until the game loaded but now they are. And the only way to ever supposedly delete them is to to put ton of stuff on them and then start deleting objects. Eventually I'm able to remove a few then some of the new ones I placed are also undeleteable. What is causing this? Is there another map editor I should be using other than final alert? I know final alert is pretty damn old like the existing games but people do make new and better tools over the years and im surprised nobody ever made something better or if they did I haven't found it.
    • By Zemo
      Hello guys, new to the forum here,

I just bought C&C the ultimate collection on origin. As expected, as i am using windows 10 i can't play RA2. I downloaded CnCNET and i ran it on the instalation folder of the game, and through it i can open the game but only to play online, and then if i try to go back and open it with origin it doesn't open at all... the question here is: Is there a way the CnCNET patches work on the app created by origin so that i can play the campaign?
      Thanks 4 the help!
    • By mxd
      I cant seem to alt tab during my games and i cant do window mode. I just bought the game today. how can i solve this?