Download Issue - Only downloads Yuris

Mfred90

Question

Hi,

Any help please... I want to download RA2 but the only file it downloads in Yuris,  other than Dune the other downloads are correct and work. Where do I go to download the right file

Edited by Mfred90

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Mfred90 said:

Hi,

Any help please... I want to download RnR 2 but the only file it downloads in Yuris,  other than Dune the other downloads are correct and work. Where do I go to download the right file

If you mean RA2? There is an RA2 mode within the Yuri's Revenge client you can enable when creating a game. 

1 hour ago, Grant said:

If you mean RA2? There is an RA2 mode within the Yuri's Revenge client you can enable when creating a game. 

Cheers for the reply but it wont let me install Yuri without already having RA2 installed, but that file isnt available to download, only Yuris... ?

19 minutes ago, Mfred90 said:

Cheers for the reply but it wont let me install Yuri without already having RA2 installed, but that file isnt available to download, only Yuris... ?

No worries - so RA2 & Yuri's Revenge aren't freeware still. You will need to own both games in order to download and play online CnCNet. 

All the details should explain here: https://cncnet.org/buy

Remember, you must own Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge in order to play online CnCNet's free server. Read more on purchasing the C&C Ultimate Collection from the EA Origin store.