CnCNetYRLauncher doesn't work after 6.1 update

YakGoMad

Question

Hello,

i have download yr's revenge for multiplay from XWIS, then i downloaded CnCNet5_YR_Installer

after installing it works fine but when i open CnCNet it ask me for 6.1 update (9mb) after i click yes and the update is downloaded game automatically closed and then doesn't open again, CnCNet is no longer working.

i go to the folder try to lunch CnCNetYRLauncher but nothing happen, no error message, no anything it just doesn't launch

i have tried to uninstall and re download many times, and the same it works fine till i press yes to the update.

i have Win 7, 16 GB Ram with Core

How can i fix this ?

3 answers to this question

On 3/26/2020 at 9:32 PM, YakGoMad said:

Hello,

i have download yr's revenge for multiplay from XWIS, then i downloaded CnCNet5_YR_Installer

after installing it works fine but when i open CnCNet it ask me for 6.1 update (9mb) after i click yes and the update is downloaded game automatically closed and then doesn't open again, CnCNet is no longer working.

i go to the folder try to lunch CnCNetYRLauncher but nothing happen, no error message, no anything it just doesn't launch

i have tried to uninstall and re download many times, and the same it works fine till i press yes to the update.

i have Win 7, 16 GB Ram with Core

How can i fix this ?

Could you go to the (Game folder)/Resources/ and try running clientxna.exe or clientogl.exe

On 3/28/2020 at 6:22 AM, Grant said:

Could you go to the (Game folder)/Resources/ and try running clientxna.exe or clientogl.exe

Hello,

I have a similar problem to the OP.

I have download yr's revenge for Origin, then I downloaded CnCNet5_YR_Installer from CNCNet.

I can open it just fine (run as admin), but it'll ask me for 6.3 update (11mb) after i click yes and the update is downloaded game automatically closed and then doesn't open again.

I go to the folder, and try to lunch CnCNetYRLauncher but nothing happens, no error message, no anything it. It won't launch. Then, I have to go to Task Manager where it'll show as DTA Client and I'll end it, then I can reopen it again.

I have tried to uninstall and re-download many times, and the same it works fine till i press yes to the update.

I have Win 10, 8 GB Ram 

I went to (Game folder)/Resources/ and try running clientxna.exe (screenshot provided below) or clientogl.exe (Nothing happened).

Is there a way to fix this ?

RunCNCNETYRLauncher.jpg

Edited by Terminal_C

On 4/4/2020 at 9:02 PM, Terminal_C said:

Hello,

I have a similar problem to the OP.

I have download yr's revenge for Origin, then I downloaded CnCNet5_YR_Installer from CNCNet.

I can open it just fine (run as admin), but it'll ask me for 6.3 update (11mb) after i click yes and the update is downloaded game automatically closed and then doesn't open again.

I go to the folder, and try to lunch CnCNetYRLauncher but nothing happens, no error message, no anything it. It won't launch. Then, I have to go to Task Manager where it'll show as DTA Client and I'll end it, then I can reopen it again.

I have tried to uninstall and re-download many times, and the same it works fine till i press yes to the update.

I have Win 10, 8 GB Ram 

I went to (Game folder)/Resources/ and try running clientxna.exe (screenshot provided below) or clientogl.exe (Nothing happened).

Is there a way to fix this ?

RunCNCNETYRLauncher.jpg

That's exactly what is happening with me !!!