CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question

Hi. Me and my friends like to play red alert 2 yuris revenge online and we like to play long games. So we were playing it a few days ago. there was no problem. And our games lasts almost 2 hour. But for a few days we started getting reconnection errors and it ends the game. It does not happen beggining of the game. It is happening almost end of the game like 1 hour later. I wanna know your opinions. what might cause this kind of error? Is it a common issue on cncnet or is it just us?

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, OF_ said:

Hi. Me and my friends like to play red alert 2 yuris revenge online and we like to play long games. So we were playing it a few days ago. there was no problem. And our games lasts almost 2 hour. But for a few days we started getting reconnection errors and it ends the game. It does not happen beggining of the game. It is happening almost end of the game like 1 hour later. I wanna know your opinions. what might cause this kind of error? Is it a common issue on cncnet or is it just us?

It could be a certain map you're playing is triggering something the game doesn't like. Do you get reconnection errors after an hour on normal maps? 
Other things that could trigger this is attempting to run cheats, that will usually make it fall over.

26 minutes ago, Grant said:

It could be a certain map you're playing is triggering something the game doesn't like. Do you get reconnection errors after an hour on normal maps? 
Other things that could trigger this is attempting to run cheats, that will usually make it fall over.

we are playing with eachothers and we're  all rookies and noone knows how to cheat. we're not that good with computers.

actually it happend to us on 2 different map. Russian roulette and brink of disaster. I'm gonna try different maps too and let you know

Hi again. We encountered with same problem with different maps. Is it possible we are overdeveloping?