Third Revolution TC English version and music pack?

MrFlibble

A very long time ago I found a Russian website with a RA1 TC called Third Revolution. It's a stand-alone total conversion with new campaigns and a setting unrelated to the C&C universe -- rather, it tells the story of a post-1991 restoration of the Soviet Union and its struggle against Capitalist adversaries. The author had problems with the black/transparent colour in the palette but otherwise it was pretty solid all-in-all.

Back then I downloaded the Russian version, but later forgot about that TC until recently (had to ask around to remember the title). Anyway, the Russian version of the TC is available from The Red Alert Archive, however the developer's page also lists an English version (thirden.rar) among downloads, as well as a music pack (scores_full.rar). Supposedly, these were hosted at http://ra.afraid.org/thirdrev/, but the Wayback Machine does not have the respective files, and apparently they were at some point removed, for whatever reason.

I was wondering if anyone still has these files archived somewhere? Also, it seems that the TC is based on Aftermath 2.02, would it be possible to upgrade to 3.03 Beta?