Can't accept privace agreement

Hardstone1

Question

I have Yuri's Revenge CnCNet Client.  My PC is a windows 7 laptop with 14 inch screen.  From last few versions of the client, I have this issue. As soon as I upgrade the client it wants me to accept the privacy agreement. BUT I CAN'T DO IT!!!!. The reason is that the accept button is not clickable. I have tried a thousand times, but the clicking on the accept button, nothing happens.

The result is that I CANNOT PLAY THE GAME. the privacy agreement hides the bottom bar , where I have to press i am ready to play the game etc. 

The only way I get to play is if I do a windows system restore after the upgrade. Then it doesn't ask for the privacy agreement, but there is still a problem!!!! If I do this, it always give a "player xxx has different files compared to the host, player xxx or host might be cheating........." etc. etc. which is really annoying. And also I can't see nay of the new maps etc. means I either get kicked from the games due to different files, or can't see the map etc.

IT IS DAMN ANNOYING THIS  STUPID PRIVACY AGREEMENT THING WHICH CANNOT BE ACCEPTED.

Please help to solve this issue.

Only thing I can think of is the screen space isn't enough for the message, because that button appear at the very bottom and some times doesn't appear AT ALL.

Kindly tell me how to solve this!!!!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet