FA2YR wont read the TX theatres.

Concolor1

Hi, Ive a problem, Im looking at some old stuff. So I have FA2YR1.2 and I have the TX2. The TX 2 gives me the files marble.mix FAdata and FALanguague. Ive placed these into my Final AlertYR folder, overwriting the originals, (Don't worry I saved them first). However its still not reading, and the picture below is what im getting, what am I missing?

Now if I place the lunarmd from the TX into the RA2 folder, it then reads the new Terrain, however although the dropdown list is there, the Terrain is still absent. Is this because the map was written with the TX 1, and the updated version has moved the list order?

Lunar.jpg

Update, well this is weird, when I fixed the map I could scroll across all of it, however on saving it and loading it, all my cliffs vanished. So I deleted the map to start again. Dropped the Lunar into the RA2 Folder, the other three into the FAYR folder as before. This time no message to say the map was corrupted would I like to fix it, (Remember saying yes ruins the maps settings). No this time everything displayed as it should, so Ive messed around and when it loads it shows everything expected, really strange, but working. - Closed.