CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
C&cfan

Red alert 2 hangs

Question

when I'm in red alert 2 and esc press hangs the game on I use cncnet for the battles and I can't make a break. because if I do one I can close the game right away with task managerand the updates of cncnet always fail

Please help me

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Perforator
      QM lobby user interface has a Process Watcher section in the settings tab.
      What do these executables do? Why are they called Process Watchers? How to reset the defaults?

Thanks
    • By minhluansgk
      I install and have problem  "player has different files from host could be cheating .... " message in lobby screen as both host and client."
      I seach in my forum and Mod require show my client and this is my client...
      If i know solve this problem.Please help me, thank you so much
      client.log ClientCrashLog_2021_06_10_15_20.txt
    • By iCoPuLaTe
      Hi all, 
      Old player from xwis.
      *Same ign till now.
      **i am able to play on my laptop (win 7), and also go in the "current" server for online games...maybe some had seen me in game..

So, recently bought a new desktop.
      No way to even install RA2 on it, not to mention YR.
      Scenario 1 
      After putting that disc in, it have that pop up saying "Warning....."
       After i click install, nothing happens.
      I am using the original disc purchased some 20 years back.
      Had tried compatibility mode.(To win xp sp3)
      i hv googled, tried few ways but all failed.
      Method 1
      Saw some mentioned...go xwis and download from a link posted by Olaf year back.
      It installed, but keep getting black screen, game hang..
      *I tried to install YR using disc, it says that they cannot detect the RA2 in my C drive, westwood folder.
      *So i tried shifting that whole file and created a Westwood folder..it still does not allow me to install...
      Method 2
      Saw another link>>
      The "run, regedit, to >> Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Secdrv"
      Did manage to reach that file but was afraid computer spoil. Do not dare to do anything.
      *Am not good in computer.
      So, like i mentioned, i am able to play on my laptop (giving up on me soon), it is just "this desktop" i am at my wits end.
      Any step by step guide?
      How?
      Thanks In Advance.
      Dennis aka iCoPuLaTe

• By Hovadator
      An error occurred while updating. Returned error: Cannot create a file, the file already exists. (The error is displayed in my windows language which is not English, so it could be slightly different).

Solution what worked for me: Re-install the client. Then I was asked about update to 8.2 again (but size was 9 KB instead 41 MB) which was successful.