Constantly kicked, Connection Problem?

Lemon_sock

Question

Hello,

First time using cncnet, I keep getting kicked whenever I join a game in the lobby but don't understand why. Sometimes I get a message saying no connection or problem with connection from one of the players. Or ping will come up with my name as NA. When I join a game in the lobby there's usually no green "I'm ready" button in the bottom left, it's only there if I try host a game (but then when I click it says waiting to connect, please try again in a few seconds or something).

Can anyone advise, or help troubleshoot? I'm guessing there's a connection issue my end but dont know how to diagnose.

(I have managed somehow to play two online games, no idea why it worked then but not most of the time).

1 answer to this question

Other players may kick you if they think you are newb or something. This is not a technical issue. Its very common on this client. Don't worry if your ping sometimes comes up as NA. What you should try to do is host your own gamerooms and use command /CHANGETUNNEL to enter a list of tunnel servers. Try using Donita-Dunes tunnel server. See what happens.