CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

8.3 is not working for me

Dpscool

Question

Im having this issue with the cncnet launcher, whenever i launch YR i get this error message. (this began happening after i updated to 8.3) and the game is now unplayable. could the staff team have a look into it please.

thank you.

image.png

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By XMaDTanKX aka T-90
      I've been playing a few games online and I've noticed that the Scroll Speed is way too fast even when it's set at 0, and when I say too fast I mean near to be uncontrollable.
      I don't have this issue playing the vanilla games Ra2 / YR and/or the CNC Net client on Skirmish mode, I usually set it as fast, but in online games I'm forced to set it to slowest / 0 and still is too fast.
      Anyone knows what could be causing this problem and any possible solution?
      Any help is apreciated.
    • By CnCRedAlertFan
      Can't host a game of Yuri's Revenge in CnC Net, only i load and I get a Victorious screen.

• By CnCRedAlertFan
      First time I was able to load into the game but the update failed, I got an error in the update and said something about firewall not allowing clientdx.exe to update. My firewall and anti-virus arent the issue and i read others are also having this problem.
      Now I can't even launch the game due to a crash

Update: fixed by reinstalling
    • By frikiki
      ClientCrashLog_2021_09_21_11_24.txt
      please help with this crash log. thanks!