Help finding RA singleplayer map layouts & video corruption issues

sgtmyers88

Hey guys as I mentioned about a month ago in another post I recently started RA Redux. Using XCC Mixer (yes I got the latest version) I am having issues with the campaign cutscene videos getting corrupted or being a colorful mess during playback. I am extracting as the recommended .avi as I did for the TD videos. Also I cannot seem to find the map layouts for the RA missions and whatnot. I know in the past I used Nyerguds database as a reference which proved invaluable for finishing the TD Redux campaigns. Example: https://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/cncstuff/mappics/n64-testmaps/sct15ea-nomap.png Is there a section for Red Alert that I am somehow missing?

Edited by sgtmyers88
spelling typo

• sgtmyers88 changed the title to Help finding RA singleplayer map layouts & video corruption issues

I think Nyerguds map images are just screen shot taken in XCC Editor or CCMap. You can do the same with RA1 by extracting out the missions and using RAED.

As for the videos I have no idea. I recall something about RAD Video Tools  and Bink way back but this could be vary wrong.