CnCNet player peak rises to 405 players!

Tore

On November the 23rd the maximum all time peak of simultaneous players rose over 400 players!

We appreciate the numbers of players (re)discovering the classic Command & Conquer and Dune games. A few years back some people would have said that people did not care about these classics, but our growth tells a different story.

Welcome back Commanders!

The continued increase in players is largely due to the hard work and dedication of the staff of CnCNet / CnC CC (Communications Center). Without the

• dedicated server (CnCNet)
  • ease of access and installation of the games
  • regular updates and maintenance to ensure compatibility with today's hardware / software
  • this forum (which I'm sure is not free)

as well as many other features, I would be surprised to even see 20 players here.

I'm sure I speak for the majority, if not all the players here, as I say, from the bottom of my tiberium filled heart...

"Thank you guys for making our childhood dreams come true". :)

just think what will happen when a ranking system and clans are implemented. BOOM

The horrible collapse when everyone starts being a bunch of douches?

But seriously CnCnet is a wonder, a thumbs up for all the devs and people involved, you guys are awesome.

On November the 23rd the maximum all time peak of simultaneous players rose over 400 players!

We appreciate the numbers of players (re)discovering the classic Command & Conquer and Dune games. A few years back some people would have said that people did not care about these classics, but our growth tells a different story.

Welcome back Commanders!

Fantastic news.  :cncsmirk:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! What's the definition of a player though? People connected to the server? People in matches? How many matches/day are being played?

BTW, the "SUPPORTED GAMES" link at the bottom is broken. What's the correct forum to report this?

BTW, the "SUPPORTED GAMES" link at the bottom is broken. What's the correct forum to report this?

Thanks good spot, will update that later today.

• 4 weeks later...

hi all,

THANK YOU very much to all the volunteer devs for putting all these outstanding old games to a whole new level!

i already spent hours of having shitloads of fun with it!

i really appreciate all the time this must have cost you guys to make this.

greez, mav