(7) [05:44 PM] <xxxxxx> asshole

(7) [05:44 PM] <xxxxxx> nodrescue clones are the worst

(7) [05:44 PM] <xxxxxx> like urself

(7) [05:44 PM] <xxxxxx> u suck

(7) [05:44 PM] <amokk> yawn

(7) [05:44 PM] <xxxxxx> and u better not drap new ppl into ur game

(7) [05:44 PM] <xxxxxx> u motehrfucker

(7) [05:44 PM] <xxxxxx> or i rage on u til ur ewars fall off

(7) [05:49 PM] <amokk> you better eat a big breakfast you got a long day ahead of you

(7) [05:49 PM] <amokk> u gonna play this for 15 ore years

(7) [05:49 PM] <xxxxxx> stupid nodrescue clone

(7) [05:49 PM] <xxxxxx> fucking shit up

(7) [05:49 PM] <xxxxxx> u shld be flogged

(7) [05:50 PM] <xxxxxx> retards

(7) [05:50 PM] <xxxxxx> nodrescue knows u suck

(7) [05:50 PM] <xxxxxx> so he dumbed the game down just for u

(7) [05:50 PM] <xxxxxx> dumass

(7) [05:50 PM] <xxxxxx> and chg the rules of the game

(7) [05:50 PM] <xxxxxx> u fucktard

(7) [05:51 PM] <xxxxxx> ts founders would be shocked to know how some1 has fucked their game up

(7) [05:51 PM] <xxxxxx> idiot

(7) [05:54 PM] <amokk> they would be shocked to have snipers added to the maps

(7) [05:54 PM] <amokk> you heathen

(7) [05:54 PM] <amokk> lol

(7) [05:54 PM] <amokk> o you got a long hard life ahead of you

(7) [05:54 PM] <xxxxxx> its anti-gdi unit dumass

(7) [05:55 PM] <xxxxxx> gdi more powerful.. since u nodrescue clone .. u have no clue

(7) [05:55 PM] <xxxxxx> bec only retards play nodrescue maps.. hes knows u suck

(7) [05:55 PM] <xxxxxx> so he chg the ruls for u stupid

(7) [05:55 PM] <amokk> well we all retards

(7) [05:55 PM] <amokk> except you

(7) [05:55 PM] <xxxxxx> u better ban all new palyers motherfucker

(7) [05:56 PM] <amokk> so go fuck yourself

(7) [05:56 PM] <xxxxxx> or il rage on u till your ears fall off

(7) [05:56 PM] <xxxxxx> u fucktard

(7) [05:56 PM] <amokk> everyone welcome in my games

(7) [05:56 PM] <xxxxxx> u decepive moterhjfucker

(7) [05:56 PM] <xxxxxx> i will beat the shit out of u

(7) [05:57 PM] <amokk> dude you lose your mind or something?

(7) [05:57 PM] <xxxxxx> no idiot... i know whats going on fool

(7) [05:58 PM] <amokk> wel gtg game on

(7) [05:58 PM] <xxxxxx> and how u nodresceu clones have fucked this place up

(7) [06:22 PM] * xxxxxx is away (In game with: Qu3st10ns iFresHy PlasmaRider BigNasty Tsplayer) [big Bluntz Green 6 Original]

(7) [06:24 PM] <amokk> dude they didn't start a religion yu a whack job

(7) [06:24 PM] * xxxxxx is away (In game with: Qu3st10ns iFresHy PlasmaRider BigNasty Tsplayer) [big Bluntz Green 6 Original]

(7) [06:32 PM] <xxxxxx> more retrd

(7) [06:33 PM] <xxxxxx> if i catch u corrupting new plyrs i will rip ur face off

(7) [06:33 PM] <xxxxxx> fucktard

(7) [06:34 PM] <amokk> dude we gonna play mods you like it or not

(7) [06:34 PM] <xxxxxx> u suck

(7) [06:34 PM] <xxxxxx> for retards like urself

(7) [06:35 PM] <xxxxxx> dumb down for u

(7) [06:35 PM] <xxxxxx> idiot

(7) [06:35 PM] <amokk> fine they are but we enjoy playing them

(7) [06:35 PM] <amokk> and we will continue to

(7) [06:35 PM] * xxxxxx is away (In game with: Tsplayer Qu3st10ns Zebedee Travis iFresHy Champion PlasmaRider) [big Bluntz Green 8 Original]

(7) [05:49 PM] <amokk> you better eat a big breakfast you got a long day ahead of you

ROFL  -  I love this reply.

Another hilarious thing about this thread is how raged he is about mod maps, then you have him showing that he was in big blunts green.  Last I checked that was a mod map.

I think that efuddie guy may have a learning disorder.

well, it would be nice if new players didnt automatically go to mod maps. I've been trying to 'train' new players to play ww maps rather than falling into the mod map crew.

The mod map crew? LOL.  Get a clue.

It would be nice if people learned to play both kinds of maps as it is learning the game in general and what units are strong against others that is important to attack and defend properly.  I'm sure being exposed to mod maps first will not interfere with your training but only make it easier. Then all you have to worry about teaching them is economy.

Its ironic how Westwood map players drive new players away with their crappy egotistic attitudes.  WW only map players restrict themselves from fully enjoying all aspects of the game.

Both kinds of maps take different skills and teamwork.

It sure beats playing Forest Fires and Terrace for 16 years then running around calling modders noobs.  What a joke. Honestly I think WW only map players need to STFU until they have played every WW map on both Tib Sun and Firestorm along with a large number of mod maps. Only then can you call yourself a well rounded player.

For those brave enough to play mod maps and WW maps without picking one side or the other, I salute you! You know who you are.

I do pity the eFuddies of the world.

well, it would be nice if new players didnt automatically go to mod maps. I've been trying to 'train' new players to play ww maps rather than falling into the mod map crew.

The mod map crew? LOL.  Get a clue.

It would be nice if people learned to play both kinds of maps as it is learning the game in general and what units are strong against others that is important to attack and defend properly.  I'm sure being exposed to mod maps first will not interfere with your training but only make it easier. Then all you have to worry about teaching them is economy.

Its ironic how Westwood map players drive new players away with their crappy egotistic attitudes.  WW only map players restrict themselves from fully enjoying all aspects of the game.

Both kinds of maps take different skills and teamwork.

It sure beats playing Forest Fires and Terrace for 16 years then running around calling modders noobs.  What a joke. Honestly I think WW only map players need to STFU until they have played every WW map on both Tib Sun and Firestorm along with a large number of mod maps. Only then can you call yourself a well rounded player.

For those brave enough to play mod maps and WW maps without picking one side or the other, I salute you! You know who you are.

I do pity the eFuddies of the world.

ww players will beat mod players on mod maps 99% of the time. There's 1/10 of the skill needed to play on mod maps compared to ww maps. ww players don't play mod maps as there's less skill and thus less enjoyable.

skills on mod maps = buy 2 refs with infinite blue tib. no expand, block your entrance and build 100 bans/bombs. Sounds tough

Some post i find very useful but others seem to be a waste of space on a forum,

New players i try my best to teach the basics so they have some idea of a build order.

I also tell them if they want to play for fun then play a few mod maps for big money/army,

But if they want to play for skill and compete with the good players they should play ww maps.

I have played this one game for 16 years and i do play the odd ww map although not so good  :(

The title don't be fooled into playing mod maps is stupid and about one person,

Play what you want if cnc or xwis didn't want mod maps they wouldn't allow them to be added.

Final message to any new players, Do what you want and play whatever maps you like,

Don't get caught up in old players banter wars. Welcome to Tiberian Sun....

this is why i titled the thread like i did

(7) [05:41 PM] <xxxxxx> dont fool people

(7) [05:41 PM] <xxxxxx> asshole

(7) [05:42 PM] <xxxxxx> to paly ur garbage shit

I thought I should warn them

I might have called it 'how to politely disagree'

or' how to win friends and influence people' wait, Dale Carnegie took that title, nm

seriously, Pete is right,  play what you like, have fun.

kudos to nodrescue, he has made a lot of fun maps.

I am grateful to him for his efforts, and I have had many an enjoyable hour playing on his maps.

Thanks Pete!

ROFL  -  I love this reply.

Another hilarious thing about this thread is how raged he is about mod maps, then you have him showing that he was in big blunts green.  Last I checked that was a mod map.

I think that efuddie guy may have a learning disorder.

exactly what my reply was going to be

Amokk:

#1: You have no business posting private messages in a public forum without consent of the parties involved.

#2: What you just did is reprehensible.

#3: I am very upset with you and the nodrescue clones who have come to this server to trash it and corrupt new players.

Here is the problem folks:

#1. nodrescue maps have deceptive mods.

#2. nodrescue maps have fundamentally changed the rules of the game to satisfy what I have now determined to be a deliberate agenda by nodrescue.

#3. These maps and their players are downgrading this great server and robbing this classic game and players who come to reminisce from the original game.

#4. This server must not be corrupted.

This is a serious problem. I have figured this out and I understand what is going on. I will be damned to see this garbage spread.

Here is the solution:

#1. If you are going to play this modified TS/corrupt maps, do it on XWIS. XWIS is where this garbage took root and now it has spread here.

#2. If you insist on playing it here, set passwords on your games so that only other nodrescue clones play the maps.

If I catch you corrupting other players especially new players, you will have a big problem to deal with... that would be me.

you sir, have lost your marbles

did you know that dr. strangelove was loosely based on Peter George's thriller novel  --Red Alert--.

let me guess you play General Jack D. Ripper

General Ripper explains to Group Captain Mamokke how he discovered the Communist plot to pollute Americans' "precious bodily fluids."

I mean nodrescues plot to polute the Purity of Essence of ts on the cncnet server with mod maps

I just took a year off playing and guess what a lobby full of mod map games when i started again.

too late everyone plays mods here you should take you computer and hide in a mine shaft where the mod maps will not penetrate and then institute a breeding program to repopulate cncnet when the pollution has subsided.

it is your only hope........

If you do not want other individual players playing mods

tough, this is not your server and

you have no business telling anyone to do anything

we arent messing with your 'pure' games, leave us alone.

i probably love playing mods more than any other great ww player on this game....but there is absolutely nothing fun about playing you guys on these retardely huge maps where EVERYONE chooses nod and makes sams/rockets/banshees for 55 minutes....EVERY GAME

how that is any fun boggles my mind

bring back grays where some actual skill was needed lol

@ElmerFudd - what do you mean by "deceptive" mods? Mods have been an integral part of C&C community since its early stages and always will be. Unless they are deliberately made to cheat in a ranked system (which CnCNet currently doesn't have), mods are and should be allowed on any and every service. You can see if someone has a non-standard map right at the beginning and have the option of leaving, so I don't get your whining.

Spo0kyCow:

#1. nodrescue maps are not mod maps. They are in a class by themselves. A new class of maps called deceptive mods.

#2. I have a ton of mod maps and they are nothing like nodrescue maps. A real mod map is okay to play once in a while for a breather.

#3. Big Bluntz Green is not a mod map. You can call it a quasi-mod map. The specific BBG map you reference in this post has all the mods removed. Thus it is named BBG Original. This specific BBG Original map I played is not a mod map. It is not a quasi-mod map. It is simply a non-westwood map. This is because the mods were removed. In other words, it is a pure uncorrupted map unlike the garbage crap that you play.

#4. You are a nodrescue clone. By definition, nodrescue clones have learning disorders.

#5. I am not raged about mod maps. These maps are not deceptive. A player can easily tell it has been modified.

#6. I am raged about deceptive and corrupt maps and the people who spread it.

you sir, have lost your marbles

did you know that dr. strangelove was loosely based on Peter George's thriller novel  --Red Alert--.

let me guess you play General Jack D. Ripper

General Ripper explains to Group Captain Mamokke how he discovered the Communist plot to pollute Americans' "precious bodily fluids."

I mean nodrescues plot to polute the Purity of Essence of ts on the cncnet server with mod maps

I just took a year off playing and guess what a lobby full of mod map games when i started again.

too late everyone plays mods here you should take you computer and hide in a mine shaft where the mod maps will not penetrate and then institute a breeding program to repopulate cncnet when the pollution has subsided.

it is your only hope........

If you do not want other individual players playing mods

tough, this is not your server and

we arent messing with your 'pure' games, leave us alone.

this is not your server and

Amokk:

#1. What you are doing is disgusting and beyond retarded. Did I not give you the Warlord map with the deceptive mods removed? Try playing that for a change.

#2. Do you not understand that this server is intended for classic games. The garbage deceptive corrupt maps you play are not classic. It does not fit in with the intent or the spirit of this server. You brought that garbage here and now you suck in everyone you can. You will regret this.

#3. From now on, whenever you play deceptive corrupt maps, you will warn everyone in the room that what they are about to play is a map that has fundamentally changed the rules of the game.

Plokite_Wolf:

I saw your first comment. I am not ignoring it. I will have to start a new post to cover that topic.

Here is the short answer:

#1. Players cannot easily see/discern the mods while in game. Players might notice that harversters seem to be running real fast, but they might be confused about that like I was.

#2. The map names do not warn of the mods i.e. the fundamental change of rules.

#3. The nodrescue clones that play these maps do not warn unsuspecting players what they are in for.

#4. The nodrescue clones try to pass this off as a normal game. It is anything but a normal game.

#5. The nodrescue mods changes the rules of the game. Most of the units are not changed and new units are not added like a traditional mod would.

disclaimer:: For the unsuspecting player mod maps often contain modded units , duh

we will put a black box warning on the maps

now they will be warned and/or they will figure it out after playing it once,

hopefully all those scarred for life will get better. that cover all the bases?

lol i've been fiended and cheated and duped and misled

I know which maps are 'different' after playing tham once. is that what this is about?

you played a modded map and someone used a cheat on you

so now no one can play mods? wow good thing you did not stick your finger in the socket we would no longer have electricity.//

someone cheating you is not us corrupting and sucking in everyone

I didn't even know you could sell a silo on some bbg maps for cash

lol no wonder i lost so many

that's it no more bbg for anyone ever i will protect everyone now they will deal with me if they play bbg.. 

sorry someone cheated you, wasn't me, now can i play? I know they are different and i do not care,

thank you may I have another?? smack! Thank you may I have another? smack! thank you may I have another??

You brought that garbage here and now you suck in everyone you can. You will regret this.

It was here when I got here and it will be here after I am gone.

I like warlord both ways. I really don't care if the units are modded I like the layout of the map

and if i did so what? and everyone else, so what?

are you going to 'cleanse' this server of modded units?

a little genocide because you don't like modded units?

modded units are not hurting anyone. Period.

you live in the united states, so you know what i mean when i say ' we are all  ' free ',

we aren't imposing our will on you, or the new players,

but you are imposing your will on us.

I wish you no ill will, but corrupting? 'you suck in everyone you can'

and if you are willing to make people 'regret' playing with modded units,

for goodness sake go get some help.

John

#1. Players cannot easily see/discern the mods while in game.

Nothing new here. One-map mods are unrecognizable in every C&C game. If you don't want it, don't play it.

#2. The map names do not warn of the mods i.e. the fundamental change of rules.

The only case where that is not tolerable is if the mod maps have the same name as another map without any additional tags.

Deceptive is when a map is a mod map, while you don't know.

Deceptive is when a map is a different map while carnying the same name as a map you are used to play.

Mod maps are different, when you are new to it. Expect to be butchered. You still need to learn the new map.

When you join a mod map and loose, please, do not complain.

When you join a deceptive map, please show screen-shots or video's of the deceptions. Don't just blame someone, compare them with someone else, or frame someone (yes, framing often happens as well :( ).

Dude, I played this map, and it was different!

omg, there was more tiberium and there were walls.

it was symmetrical, free radar omg sacrilege.

it was called warlord, not warlord some units are different

if you play this it will scar you for life

it may cause cancer and give you heart disease.

If you play it once you will be a modder and no longer able to think for yourself

kiss your free will goodbye.(I miss anything?)

I play then I forget it was different, then I play again and again ,I keep forgetting it's different

thats how they recruit. brainwash and make them zombies

It is so unfair, please make them stop

someone else might accidentally play with them who dosen't know

they might die!! its serious. you only get one chance then you dead.

pushers preying on the new players" Psst, wanna play a mod? it won't hurt you ,

you like it / it will make you feel like you are in the womb."

come over here into this dark corner of the lobby and join.

we play it all day, we like it they say

a epidemic, worse than heroin! mod map use up 140%

'I'm just a bill, I'm only a bill,'

they are dangerous the Geneva convention should outlaw them like landmines and cluster bombs

now i'm damaged and I can't work,

I will never be able to play another game ever.

my dog left me my houseplant saw this and wilted,

o the horror, the horror

I do not believe anyone enjoys those, impossible.  lies!

so unfair! they say they enjoy them and if I wanted to I could play what i like instead, deceptive.

, I can't they are everywhere

join a game it's a mod, I didn't notice it wasn't called terraces

i couldn't discern that it wasn't forest fires

there was no lengthy explanation of all the differences.

mod maps are different, i'm not bright enough to remember that, deceived again

a crime, a crime TS is ruined, even if i make a terraces game and it's what i'm used to, o i can't.

someone, somewhere is playing a mod that ruins it for me

they say I don't have to play that i have free will and can play what i want to,but they are still there, lurking in the lobby,

just it being on the same server, it gives me shivers They should have to lock their games up, just in case

one little mistake and i could die for it??

why didn't someone protect me from them??

Sincerely,

Mr. sad sack

ps. 4 months on this server and I haven't played one map

with the same name yet someone changes something to give them an advantage

an epidemic i see

• Ferret locked this topic