Warning:: do not be fooled into playing mods

amokk

The solution if staring you right in the face, Don't play them.

For Christ sake your a man make a choice in your own life.

Not only do we make fun easy to get along with maps but we also teach player the basics,

(More than can be said for ww players who just ban and say fuck off)

ElmerFudd is the result of brother & sister love affair and is mentally unstable (ask anyone on cnc)

You ww players like 300 3 minute games in under 1 hour where as us modders like to grab a quilt and chill.

Surely cnc welcome the extra members and i am very sure they need to keep an eye on fuddy duddy (say no more)

And Amokk you are a good man mate respect to you my friend.

nodrescue:

#1. Baseless personal attacks?...... disgusting. Disgusting is the same word I would use to describe your deceptive garbage corrupt maps.

#2. The solution is for you to stop spreading these garbage corrupt maps on this server. I know with certainty that this is your mission.

#3. It is unbelievable how twisted some people are.

#4. You have played a major role in destroying and dividing this community.

Everyone: we cannot allow nodrescue and his clones to tarnish this server, and turn it into another XWIS.

#1. Baseless personal attacks?...... disgusting. Disgusting is the same word I would use to describe your deceptive garbage corrupt maps.

Aaand we're going in circles. Learn to base your argume ts on evidence rather than pure flaming, kid, and someone may someday believe what you say.

Seriously, what is the problem with you people? How about leaving off the personal attacks, taking a deep breath and looking at things reasonably. ElmerFudd, your are creating what's known as a 'straw man' argument (Google it). You claim that the problem with XWIS is mods -- but that's clearly not the case. Has it ever occurred to you that one of the main reasons people leave TS over the years is not the mods, or the ww maps, but the people who play them? This whole thread reminds me of why I don't play TS any more, as there is too much unnecessary bs and arguments over trivial things. You know you're really not giving a good reflection of the TS community to the nice people at CNCnet. Every thread like this just makes people less likely to help you, and less likely to support the game you love so much. 

• 2 weeks later...

I really can't be bothered with these silly post to be honest but ill do one more reply,

1. Firstly i have not made a new map in like forever.

2. I was not the one who introduced my own maps to this server.

3. I always tell new players to enjoy both kinds of maps then go with what they enjoy most.

4. Have a really nice day  :roll:

In a sense, he is yelling he doesn't want to play your maps.

Yet he keeps joining them?

And if someone copied your map and changed it. It isn't your fault. Yet he blames you.

This starts to become really pathetic.

nodrescue:

#2. The solution is for you to stop spreading these garbage corrupt maps on this server. I know with certainty that this is your mission.

#3. It is unbelievable how twisted some people are.

#4. You have played a major role in destroying and dividing this community.

Everyone: we cannot allow nodrescue and his clones to tarnish this server, and turn it into another XWIS.

HE WILL 1V1 U IN RL GUYS CAREFUL. You should be ashamed of comparing cncnet to xwis. If you dont want to play mods then make a game with standard maps and plenty of people will join.

• 4 years later...
On 3/9/2015 at 12:03 AM, ElmerFudd said:

#2. Do you not understand that this server is intended for classic games. The garbage deceptive corrupt maps you play are not classic. It does not fit in with the intent or the spirit of this server. 

Please read the above warnings before playing any of these 4,887 maps . 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/86fuh4gv3sme42q/mapdb_dump.zip?dl=0

Edited by amokk
shared mapdb dump

• Ferret locked this topic