Report ladder issues here!

Tahj

As many may have noticed, users should now be able to login to CnCNet using their forum credentials to participate in the ladder.

So that we may expediently resolve issues, please post any errors encountered with the leaderboard here!

Example topics include:

• Results not showing up on leaderboard
  • Login issues

I have questions, not issues:

_ 1. Can someone else use my RANKED nickname if I'm not logged in?

_ 2. How many different RANKED nicknames are we allowed to have per account? Is there a limit?

(not related to the ladder, but still about nicknames)

_ 3. How come some nicknames in the lobby show their country's flag, but others don't?

_ 4. How come some nicknames allow you to see their OTHER nicknames, but others don't?

I just matched with player "Sniff" in a ladder game. At the time I almost won, "Sniff" disconnected to the game. Then I noticed the ladder record, his gaming history was still Win=1, Lost=0, Disconnection=0, and his score was still 1015. My win count didn't increase, and my score didn't change.

So I suggest to add a penalty for disconnecting players. To whoever make a disconnection, deduct 30 points to him and count it as a lost, and the other player add a win count.

Its goodto see the progress being made, however as someone who has played mostly ranked games in 15 years (when there was a ladder) I have some recommendations to make it better....nothing that im about to say is new

Theres only so much you can do with these older games, people are set in their ways, however one thing ra2 and sc2 etc did that is without a doubt superior, its using a quick match only mode for ranked 1v1 play

This eliminates newb bashing, dodging, and using only 1 map

which...as sad as it is in 2015, we are already seeing on tib sun

are there plans/capability of introducing this in the future?

I would be willing to sponsor some tournaments or months in the future but when i see most of the online players dodge or only play 1 map, doesnt make for a good atmosphere

I just matched with player "Sniff" in a ladder game. At the time I almost won, "Sniff" disconnected to the game. Then I noticed the ladder record, his gaming history was still Win=1, Lost=0, Disconnection=0, and his score was still 1015. My win count didn't increase, and my score didn't change.

So I suggest to add a penalty for disconnecting players. To whoever make a disconnection, deduct 30 points to him and count it as a lost, and the other player add a win count.

I played sniff earlier today, just as I was about to win he disconnected. I waited until the countdown was complete and said i had won, but hasnt showed up on the leader board.

My advice would be to stay away from playing Sniff. He is s**t anyway.

I take it alt f4 etc hasn't been fixed still? My wins from before the update were never sorted out and now someone called 'Scalpel' has just alt f4 me and it doesn't show as a win?

Hello - Wins before the update won't be fixed, its still a beta remember.  What was your nick that you played vs? What game?

I take it alt f4 etc hasn't been fixed still? My wins from before the update were never sorted out and now someone called 'Scalpel' has just alt f4 me and it doesn't show as a win?

Hello - Wins before the update won't be fixed, its still a beta remember.  What was your nick that you played vs? What game?

My names [nP]POO, I played 'Scalpel' at about 5pm British time. I'm not having a dig btw, I appreciate the work put in. Just wondering if the disconnect/ alt-f4 glitch had been fixed as I presume it hasn't?

My names [nP]POO, I played 'Scalpel' at about 5pm British time. I'm not having a dig btw, I appreciate the work put in. Just wondering if the disconnect/ alt-f4 glitch had been fixed as I presume it hasn't?

type /games

then ctrl+c the games that didn't count and post them here, tahj will fix up the faulty games later

the problem was fixed today, might have been a short time after your game though

Ahh, appreciate the help.

Time:11/6/2015 5:02:08 PM | IDNO:2141032650 | Players:[nP]POO Scalpel | Map:Random Violence (Mega 8 players)

type /games

then ctrl+c the games that didn't count and post them here, tahj will fix up the faulty games later

the problem was fixed today, might have been a short time after your game though

Ahh, Appreciate the help :)

Time:11/6/2015 5:02:08 PM | IDNO:2141032650 | Players:[nP]POO Scalpel | Map:Random Violence (Mega 8 players)

Time:11/8/2015 2:14:00 PM | IDNO:520791502 | Players:ORA-croboys oliver | Map:Official 2011 P4-Rashowdown 1x/2x

Time:11/6/2015 3:20:42 PM | IDNO:493514748 | Players:ORA-croboys ORA-LoRdyy | Map:Official 2011 P4-Rashowdown 1x/2x

Time:11/6/2015 3:27:30 PM | IDNO:378006667 | Players:ORA-croboys ORA-LoRdyy | Map:Official 2011 P4-Rashowdown 1x/2x

Time:11/6/2015 3:33:56 PM | IDNO:803350138 | Players:ORA-croboys ORA-LoRdyy | Map:Official 2011 P4-Rashowdown 1x/2x

Time:11/6/2015 3:45:14 PM | IDNO:1487478713 | Players:ORA-croboys ORA-LoRdyy | Map:V3-Ribbon Isle

Time:11/7/2015 4:28:03 PM | IDNO:1628144536 | Players:ORA-croboys GiantXL | Map:A Pattern Of Islands (Large 8 players)    :( :( :( :(