Let's Play Command & Conquer Red Alert

TaxOwlbear

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That happened afterwards. Of course I didn't just restart, I waited until the ore came back and I finally had enough submarines and troops to take the island. By that time, the Allies had built about a thousand tanks. It was terrible.

They get some of those tanks from transports that unload them on the beaches. What I ended up doing was taking out there Ore Truck a few times tell the base on the starting land was out of money than eating up all the Ore my self. I used the Ore to build a Sub fleet to knock off the ships, A army of tanks and a small Transport fleet. Not easy at the start as the AI wil to destroy your Sub Pens unless you can bait a the ship to stay still so a V2 can take it out slowly.

Once the Allied ships from your Sub Pen to the Allied base and landing zone on the island are sunk. I rushed my tanks in to the broke Allied base took out the few Allied units there than loaded the tanks on to Transport fleet and attached the just staring Allied base on the island. The Allied base on the island won't start tell you put your own troops on th island or attack the mainland base so the Allied forces on the island are small.

I decided not to challenge you in that. Because it would be a boring and obvious challenge.

Are you saying you actually could and want to show?

With a lot of effort, the first one, I once managed. But it requires a lot of distraction either way.

The second one seems impossible with the one and only bridge being destroyed so quickly.

To be honest, I rather have you do the next mission.

I decided not to challenge you in that. Because it would be a boring and obvious challenge.

Are you saying you actually could and want to show?

I managed to do it once a couple years ago, but it was basically just me restarting the mission 15+ times until it worked. Not much of a tactical achievement, to be honest.

The mission that PETA should be crying at....

I wonder who decided to leave two dozen German Shepherds in a nuclear power plant in the first place...

Those soldiers are faster because they are from Ukraine?

What does our .ini magician say?

if they are Ukrainian, they should be 10% faster, but from what I remember, those bonuses were accidentally turned into penalties at one point and I'm not whether they were ever fixed.

The only bugged Country bonuses were for England (Armour) and France (Rate of Fire). Turkey, Greece and Spain had no bonuses (but were originally disabled from multiplayer)

But for singleplayer missions the Country bonuses are switched off. Plus you are Red, which is always USSR in the game, and Allied Blue is always Greece.