TaxOwlbear

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nooo, you lost 1 power plant :D

But no worries, there was also a good guy napalm plane that drops the napalm in an empty area.

And again,

and again :D

You build a power plant right there. And he is like, "can't drop there any more".

Drops them sooner.

And now he is circling like, "still can't drop it there" "have you noticed mr. player?"

"Notice me senpai, not dropping napalm on you"

He gets a buddy. But suddenly you decide to shoot them down.

1 flees.

It was a funny video to watch. Especially your comment when the first mammoths arrived in that empty base. :)

I think challenges make it more fun.

Even though, you partially failed this one actually.

You missed 1 harvester, and those 2 transports. Who knows what happened if you killed them.

Well, since I was curious, I tested that same map today.

Destroyed everything as well.

Also checked for submarines by flooding the sea. I spend the last 10 minutes searching for enemy units.

Only napalm drops remain.

So, indeed the only trigger is the one with the timer.

Here come the missions where you have to rescue Stalin's top Soviet nuclear strategist. Am I supposed to do this the stealthy way? Maybe, but the fact that the Soviets leave you also for the most part encouraged me to just build a lot of tanks and stomp the Soviet base.

Also, finally another map that's NOT a snow map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9suOxSS-oU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNuWIU4du_s

Alternative links here and here.

I like your red alert series a lot more than the tiberian dawn series. Perhaps it is the AI that gives a better challenge.

I hate that nuke mission map once the timer starts. But the bird at the end is worth it.

And it seems I am missing a song in my playlist that is playing at 36:00 in your last video.

Now that the Soviets nuclear threat has been eliminated, we move our fleet up the Volga. Or the Neva; it's not entirely clear.

This mission is surprisingly easy considering how late in the campaign it is. The time limit is pretty generous and the spy satellite and Longbows make it a cakewalk. I'd say that even missions 5 or 7 are harder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmzQ4jqvzdw

Alternative link.

That is true.

Even the chromosphere can be more of a danger. Simply sending in a carrier to a nearby lake can be pretty damaging when unexpected.

I think the best use for the Iron Curtain is to use it on a V2 when targeting a structure. Within the time given, there is surely 1 more rocket to be fired. But other than that, I don't know what would be a better use.

In the Aftermath, use it on a Tesla Tank?

Ah, the dreaded Allied indoor mission. I don't think it's that bad, but it definitely helps if you have played it at least once and don't play it on full speed. Also, make sure that you don't overlook any of the panels. That happened to me once and I almost couldn't reach it before the timer ran out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML1HU1BGYTA

Alternative link.

You did a splendid job.

And it is true that when you destroy the bottom base. You get less opponents and more ore.

21:30 That imprisoned V2 kills of a dog out of frustration.

When I did this mission. I used more tactics instead of a blitzkrieg.

And when you do, you end up using almost any choice in your arsenal.