ATT: ADMINS

Mahbod

Hi,

If you have any idea who i am/was and accomplished throughout 15 years of this game, i am the reason wol failed trainers admin on server you name it. So you will take me seriously and listen. the community can back me up here. now people change, my point is here there is already hacks out and working trainers, there is no monitoring admin to do anything about map hackers and reconners and the server and gui this is using is absolutely trash, now you can either work with me and ensure this is 100% cheat free and secure server. or i will make sure there is not one.

PS: i dare you to try me. i was don carlos and olafs worst nightmare on xwis.

regards

Mahbod

If you have examples of current working trainers, feel free to send them to any of the CnCNet team. We'll work on getting them patched out.

Also, I believe Funky's client checks for map hacks against official map hashes and recon should be limited (and is detected for any ladder games).

Overall, this isn't WOL or XWIS. Most known cheats have been stamped out but, I'd suggest a different approach if you intend to help out or be taken seriously by most members of the team.

If you have examples of current working trainers, feel free to send them to any of the CnCNet team. We'll work on getting them patched out.

Also, I believe Funky's client checks for map hacks against official map hashes and recon should be limited (and is detected for any ladder games).

Overall, this isn't WOL or XWIS. Most known cheats have been stamped out but, I'd suggest a different approach if you intend to help out or be taken seriously by most members of the team.

Rofl that is Mahbod...never changed...God help us if he ever becomes a foreign diplomat.

i will get back to you in detail, of all bugs exploits loop holes and bypasses , i invented most of them now there is a issue with the map hack scanner its scanning for changes in memory and what not (new gen hacks are hidden within hardware), how ever you can edit the colour of the shroud to be transparent which wont trigger any changes in code or be detected unless the game is recorded. i will do it and show you a fraps of how i do it also.

my motives are good direct and efficient if the admins are willing to work with me ill ensure there is 0 possible cheats, better net codes.

@tahj  are the admins willing to patch the game to balance it? a few changes will make the game more enjoyable.

Go ahead and write the patches and share them with us, we can add your code if it helps to improve the game

im not a coder. i specialize in network security/design/infrastructure,neways you dont need to add code, just need to adjust the value eg units health/damage/range/move speed and ore regeneration rate just minor number changes the codes already there. and for increasing better netcodes i can only suggest in terms of networking, i used to do this before blizzard caught on, i had forced  increase rate of network and cpu cycles(downstream/latency) on my machine which would force that server side too, drastically reducing delay at the cost of more load on the server (hence why blizz eventually found out) but what it did was reduce my delay from about 2 seconds to about 0.5 from WEstern australia to uswest. the same can be applied on these tunnels and player client side. this also worked on software like GG (good game areana) software that was used for warcraft 3 via lan protocal cncnet gui is no different as networking is universal.this method of networking is already self implemented in next gen games for exmaple starcraft 2

and for hacks  as i said im not a coder, however i know everything there is to this game, so i can tell pretty quickly if somebody is not legit in any manner.

im not a coder. i specialize in network security/design/infrastructure,neways you dont need to add code, just need to adjust the value eg units health/damage/range/move speed and ore regeneration rate just minor number changes the codes already there. and for increasing better netcodes i can only suggest in terms of networking, i used to do this before blizzard caught on, i had forced  increase rate of network and cpu cycles(downstream/latency) on my machine which would force that server side too, drastically reducing delay at the cost of more load on the server (hence why blizz eventually found out) but what it did was reduce my delay from about 2 seconds to about 0.5 from WEstern australia to uswest. the same can be applied on these tunnels and player client side. this also worked on software like GG (good game areana) software that was used for warcraft 3 via lan protocal cncnet gui is no different as networking is universal.this method of networking is already self implemented in next gen games for exmaple starcraft 2

and for hacks  as i said im not a coder, however i know everything there is to this game, so i can tell pretty quickly if somebody is not legit in any manner.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

right. stick to selfies

oh and it works on yuris too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mahbod,

Grow up. You are like one of those annoying people at a party, who proclaims to be better than everyone else and ultimately ends up sat on a table on their own.

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to achieve here, but whatever your motive is, it sounds pretty stupid. Just play the game & hey, if you can helpful along the way then do it. But go about it the right way, not like a dickhead.. or you will [very quickly] lose the respect of the community. When that happens, you have isolated yourself like that dick at the party.

• 2 weeks later...

Mahbod,

Grow up. You are like one of those annoying people at a party, who proclaims to be better than everyone else and ultimately ends up sat on a table on their own.

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to achieve here, but whatever your motive is, it sounds pretty stupid. Just play the game & hey, if you can helpful along the way then do it. But go about it the right way, not like a dickhead.. or you will [very quickly] lose the respect of the community. When that happens, you have isolated yourself like that dick at the party.

thanks wigan, thanks for letting us now how fucking mentally delussional and retarded u are and SHIT at the game first off. dont ut hin ive tried peace talks u stupid FUCk>? do u have any idea how administration business or the world operates? THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK CUNT they just want ur money, iF peace talks worked then the world wouldnt be at war with terroism and shit but you who has no FUCKIGN idea how anything operates just sits tehre reading his delusional bibble and commenting, you grow up u delussional cunt cause u have nO FUCking idea how the world words, i want dont the repsect of some 1 as retarded and intelligent as you, and there wont be a cncnet soon ill make sure of that b/c cunts like you is what piss me off "retards"