racism from justin

sunny

I reported Justin AuFmindwar months ago and none of the admins did anything about the issue. Since then he continues to play and attack me and others the basis of their race and religion anytime I join a game he happens to be in. This guy is clearly evil and mentally ill. Zigzag accused me of telling buffalo negative racist comments but this is simply not true, I reacted when buffalo also starting making racist jokes and was joining in with Justin. Zigzag and justin happen to be friends. I don't know why there was no warning issued on the first time. Cnc net posts rules but does nothing to enforce the rules, that's why evil and demon possessed people like Justin continue abusing others.

Is there any rule to prevent people like Justin from playing? I am wondering how long this is allowed to continue. The rules clearly say

Rules: No racism, harassment or impersonation allowed, yet nothing is done to enforce the rules and ban evil losers like justin from playing.

You where sitting calling tej 'paki' and making racist comments yourself, you are as bad as each other so here's your choice ill let you pick.

Drop it and move on or ill ban you both?

Funkyfresh can check the chat logs and see for himself that this was a 2 way arguement and the behaviour of both you and Justin was immature and unacceptable. For you to report someone whilst being guilty of the same violation is kinda pathetic.

Make your choice.

Jason, thats simply not true, Tej always starts harassing and racist comments himself when Justin is around. If one is provoked they say something back usually. Check any chat log and you will see for yourself who started the racist comments.I even uploaded a screen from a few months ago here. The evidence clearly shows who the real culprit is, this guy starts abusing and harassing every single time, even unprovoked. There have been many more instances when both Tej and Justin both were using this type of language, I just haven't bothered to report every time.

https://ibb.co/iovKYv

Listen to you.. 'he started it' i dont care who started it. Takes two to tango.

You'll find what i said is true. You where also being racist.

If u wanna report someone then fire away, but dont sit there proclaiming innocence when you where also bieng racist.

@JSDS - then report him, i dont ban anyone unless ive ran it by another admin and ive learnt its not worth getting involved in every pathetic squable over these games.

Racist to who? I wasn't ever racist to justin, nor tej. Tej is from the same area where some of my family are from so any claim of racism to tej is utter bs. How can one be racist to someone if you're part of the same nationality? Yet everytime I log on, its ALWAYS justin spewing garbage and racist remarks about jews, muslims, etc. Just because hes your friend you choose to ignore an evil act, that makes you no better. Despite more than one person reporting him you still choose to ignore it, that says a lot about you as a human being and what you stand for.

You are delusional.

Chat logs dont lie.

Shall we see about getting them posted for all to see? :P

He always starts racist talk, every time, then lies saying I said something years ago that isn't even true. You were in the game that day, since you choose to ignore that makes you a liar and delusional -- actually you may be just as vile and wicked as him since you act non chalant about his comments. prove me wrong :P

I'm not the only guy who's reported him. His language is clearly visible in the screens I uploaded, anything I said to Tej was light hearted and jokingly And as I said me and Tej share the same culture, eventhough we aren't buddies and he did start racist comments along with Justin. In any chat log you'll see I said nothing wrong to Justin, the facts are visible, accept or ignore the truth, more than one person reported him including myself (more than once) yet you're still in disbelief.

I spoke to other people on this forum and in game and they all verified to me Justin's behavior is wrong, so you are indeed the delusional one buddy.

The right thing to do would be to have given him a warning and then ban the second time. It seems nobody can be banned in cnc net, so reports don't matter :P

Gaming online, you're going to encounter idiots all the time.

However, on a real note, for this community to grow, we gotta stop stuff like racism. Flaming and baiting is fine (i.e. "Noob", "Easy" etc.).

However the moment you start using words like P*ki or N*gger or W*iteboi etc, you're just creating a toxic environment. It's usually the first step to a decline in the community.

It's so nice to see the Ra2/YR community grow - its pathetic to see 20/30 something year olds acting like 9 year old dickheads. Regardless of whether or not their friends or old timers. Either Ban them or Mute them and move on.

Hello everyone,

Let's try and keep the thread civil, because I don't want to scuff my newly polished hammer.

Now, I will be looking into this.

Cheers.

new hammer  :laugh:

Smash im  jk

Send me image maybe? :P

Im  just  kiding :)

However, on a real note, for this community to grow, we gotta stop stuff like racism. Flaming and baiting is fine (i.e. "Noob", "Easy" etc.).

However the moment you start using words like P*ki or N*gger or W*iteboi etc, you're just creating a toxic environment. It's usually the first step to a decline in the community.

It's so nice to see the Ra2/YR community grow - its pathetic to see 20/30 something year olds acting like 9 year old dickheads. Regardless of whether or not their friends or old timers. Either Ban them or Mute them and move on.

I don't post here often if I can help it, but I just wanted to highlight this for truth.

Listen kid, your shit's all retarded but let me educate you. This game thrives off of competition. If CnCnet fails to provide a competitive environment it won't last, that includes more than the game-play and usually involves conflict and expression of emotion. If you want the community to grow your best to start a feud, not act like a woman and pretend niceness is some form of motivation. Sunny has provided as much competition to this game as I have to the gene-pool - a lot.

So sexism and racism is essential to build a good multiplayer community? And you are the one calling others "kid"?

I've never understood the logic behind ideas like this. How is one form of discrimination worse than another? The only argument I can see being made is against stereotyping people but here you are calling "idiots" '9-year-old dickheads'. Apparently that is less offensive than stating someones ethnicity? On a side note, do you really consider "paki" as a slur?

Listen kid, your shit's all retarded but let me educate you. This game thrives off of competition. If CnCnet fails to provide a competitive environment it won't last, that includes more than the game-play and usually involves conflict and expression of emotion. If you want the community to grow your best to start a feud, not act like a woman and pretend niceness is some form of motivation. Sunny has provided as much competition to this game as I have to the gene-pool - a lot.

You never understood the logic? Then why did you feel the need to reply?

Saying someone is acting like a 9 year old is insinuating he is childish. No, it's not worse than prejudice for no reason.

Yes i consider calling someone a P*ki, N1gger or whatever offensive. There is NO need for being an asshole.

asshole =/= competitive.

Flaming and baiting is fine

No, it's not. It's encouraging people to be more offensive.

What i said was, you can't do anything to the playerbase that is bigheaded or mad. In the sense of "owned" or "Git gud" etc.

However there is a clear difference between that and being a complete tool i.e. Racist, Prejudice