racism from justin

sunny

I reported Justin AuFmindwar months ago and none of the admins did anything about the issue. Since then he continues to play and attack me and others the basis of their race and religion anytime I join a game he happens to be in. This guy is clearly evil and mentally ill. Zigzag accused me of telling buffalo negative racist comments but this is simply not true, I reacted when buffalo also starting making racist jokes and was joining in with Justin. Zigzag and justin happen to be friends. I don't know why there was no warning issued on the first time. Cnc net posts rules but does nothing to enforce the rules, that's why evil and demon possessed people like Justin continue abusing others.

Is there any rule to prevent people like Justin from playing? I am wondering how long this is allowed to continue. The rules clearly say

Rules: No racism, harassment or impersonation allowed, yet nothing is done to enforce the rules and ban evil losers like justin from playing.

hm people who like to insult people in games (like sunny) apparently also complain the most when they get insulted themselves.

C'mon sunny you used to call me nigger and everything else and now you complain when its done to you.

It's only OK when you do it, but when other ppl do it its wrong ?

"its either all okay or none of it is okay"

As the world turns... Ra2/YR players never grow up :D. We have one guy posting threads regarding attacks where he has verbally attacked people 10x worse in the past, and we have other players talking about burning jews. Funniest thing about this is... these guys are clan mates, haha.

Moral of the story: Just move on.

I reported Justin AuFmindwar months ago and none of the admins did anything about the issue. Since then he continues to play and attack me and others the basis of their race and religion anytime I join a game he happens to be in. This guy is clearly evil and mentally ill. Zigzag accused me of telling buffalo negative racist comments but this is simply not true, I reacted when buffalo also starting making racist jokes and was joining in with Justin. Zigzag and justin happen to be friends. I don't know why there was no warning issued on the first time. Cnc net posts rules but does nothing to enforce the rules, that's why evil and demon possessed people like Justin continue abusing others.

Is there any rule to prevent people like Justin from playing? I am wondering how long this is allowed to continue. The rules clearly say

Rules: No racism, harassment or impersonation allowed, yet nothing is done to enforce the rules and ban evil losers like justin from playing.

You where sitting calling tej 'paki' and making racist comments yourself, you are as bad as each other so here's your choice ill let you pick.

Drop it and move on or ill ban you both?

Funkyfresh can check the chat logs and see for himself that this was a 2 way arguement and the behaviour of both you and Justin was immature and unacceptable. For you to report someone whilst being guilty of the same violation is kinda pathetic.

Make your choice.

You where sitting calling tej 'paki' and making racist comments yourself, you are as bad as each other so here's your choice ill let you pick.

Funkyfresh can check the chat logs and see for himself that this was a 2 way arguement and the behaviour of both you and Justin was immature and unacceptable. For you to report someone whilst being guilty of the same violation is kinda pathetic.

Make your choice.

zigzag

you was in the game with both of them

why you didint do eney thin about it ?

and i was in game before it and he said 'fuck you' and called me JSTDS

please do some thin about it . i mean justin not sunny.

Make your choice.

Jason, thats simply not true, Tej always starts harassing and racist comments himself when Justin is around. If one is provoked they say something back usually. Check any chat log and you will see for yourself who started the racist comments.I even uploaded a screen from a few months ago here. The evidence clearly shows who the real culprit is, this guy starts abusing and harassing every single time, even unprovoked. There have been many more instances when both Tej and Justin both were using this type of language, I just haven't bothered to report every time.

https://ibb.co/iovKYv

Make your choice.

Jason, thats simply not true, Tej always starts harassing and racist comments himself when Justin is around. If one is provoked they say something back usually. Check any chat log and you will see for yourself who started the racist comments.I even uploaded a screen from a few months ago here.

admins how many person reported justin ?

sunny . kinky . me , maybe more i dont know

we posted screen shots and many more and he is still doing what he is doing  :(

if anyone of you had a smart,pretty,intelligient girlfriend...none of this would be actually happening....everyone here is a adult (i use that term very loosely) but i understand....i myself have been guilty of rage hating some of the completely dirty rotten rude shameless trashy bottomfeeding trolling insulting evil dispicable  heartless tasteless classless rebelious careless thoughtless spineless gutless worthless garbage that I encounter online.

The answer and the truth is very simple..All men need Jesus, few find him

As the world turns... Ra2/YR players never grow up :D. We have one guy posting threads regarding attacks where he has verbally attacked people 10x worse in the past, and we have other players talking about burning jews. Funniest thing about this is... these guys are clan mates, haha.

Moral of the story: Just move on.

and as far as clanmates...there's no clans on cncnet yr...AuFRuLeR has been my nick since WOL, you know that.  So unless there is ever a good reason to have a "clan" tag...I'm removing the [AuF] from my name....When i was leader back when there were hundreds of clans, i never allowed in- fighting...especially in-fighting gone public. So for me to have nothing to do with all this nonsense...the easiest thing for me to do is say there is no [AuF] at this time from now on till further notice.

the ppl here get triggered by almost anything So please can we just add a block function or anything else that would Shut the other person up idk why but this is considered a small community yet i see more fights than i see out there FFs

Make your choice.

Jason, thats simply not true, Tej always starts harassing and racist comments himself when Justin is around. If one is provoked they say something back usually. Check any chat log and you will see for yourself who started the racist comments.I even uploaded a screen from a few months ago here. The evidence clearly shows who the real culprit is, this guy starts abusing and harassing every single time, even unprovoked. There have been many more instances when both Tej and Justin both were using this type of language, I just haven't bothered to report every time.

Listen to you.. 'he started it' i dont care who started it. Takes two to tango.

You'll find what i said is true. You where also being racist.

If u wanna report someone then fire away, but dont sit there proclaiming innocence when you where also bieng racist.

@JSDS - then report him, i dont ban anyone unless ive ran it by another admin and ive learnt its not worth getting involved in every pathetic squable over these games.

Make your choice.

If u wanna report someone then fire away, but dont sit there proclaiming innocence when you where also bieng racist.

@JSDS - then report him, i dont ban anyone unless ive ran it by another admin and ive learnt its not worth getting involved in every pathetic squable over these games.

zigzag

U know this is not the first time he do such thin , but i see him do it every time and when i do report him u say this?

Joe warned him before twice and he still doing such thins.

if he say such thin i ll talk trush dont judge me.

Since saying fuck you and moron and stupid and idiot and git of his Dick is allowed.

Make your choice.

zigzag

U know this is not the first time he do such thin , but i see him do it every time and when i do report him u say this?

Joe warned him before twice and he still doing such thins.

if he say such thin i ll talk trush dont judge me.

Since saying fuck you and moron and stupid and idiot and git of his Dick is allowed.

Im not entirely sure what your saying here.

But realistically its not my job to follow up reports on the forum and i don't  think im supposed to, im not an admin like on XWIS here.

i was asked to help moderate online and i do so but ive no interest in dealing with petty squables.

The only reason i commented on this was because Sunny mentioned me amongst his story of half-truths.

I suggest you speak to Grant/Funkyfresh if you feel your reports are bieng ignored.

Or.. you could all just man up, grow a pair and dont let the internets hurt your feelings ;)