Do you guys think that I look fat?

TheZodiac

So recently I was flying between Europe and Asia and to my big surprise the airline charged me for two seats when I was buying my ticket instead of the usual one seat. DAFUQ!?!?  And when I challenged them on that the airline representative looked down on me with a strange look on her face and told me that I am lucky that they did not make me buy a whole raw of 3 seats.. What happen to the old saying "that the customer is always right"??:confused:  I mean I know that I am a big boy.. but I am no more then 370 pounds..  WTF yo?!?! just gimmie a break!

FFS that interaction with the airline really made me lose my confidence. You know, I used to be an  Alpha male back in the day guys.. I mean I know that I sometimes go a bit heavy with them potato crisp and bags of donuts but I recently cut that down from 10 bags a day to around five. I also stopped using frying oil as a dip sauce after cooking food or drinking it after it cooled down like I used to in the past. Don´t judge me yo I could not resist my urges..

Lately I have noticed that have to sidestep when I go through entrances and doors to be able to fit through so I might have gained a few pounds but I am determined to get back in shape though. Another complication I  am having is that the back part of all my pants have ruptured which exposes a little bit of my Butt.

Any one have any good advice for me to improve my condition? Spare me any mean jokes please only encouraging words please.

Ps. You all are lucky I am not playing TS anymore thought since my 11 ref massive pure JJ-build is very deadly..

3 hours ago, Myg said:

Well you seem to be aware of your own situation; That is a start.

Don't push yourself too hard, just do things slowly over a good bit of time.

Thank you sir! I appreciate your advise and the encouraging words. You are a really nice guy mr Myg.:) That airline representative was really rude to me for no other reason then that my weight might be slightly over the male average.  But I am gonna try to work on my physical appearance in the near future.

Also guys since my legs can´t support my whole weight when I am walking around anymore I am having this special mechanical device on my legs helping me carrying the weight of my upper body. You know it is similar to what Forest Gump used during his childhood. This mechanical leg device does not make me a freak guys.. It really does not.. :blushing:

Edited by TheZodiac

6 hours ago, TheZodiac said:

370 pounds.. 

FFS that interaction with the airline really made me lose my confidence. You know, I used to be an  Alpha male back in the day guys.. I mean I know that I sometimes go a bit heavy with them potato crisp and bags of donuts but I recently cut that down from 10 bags a day to around five. I also stopped using frying oil as a dip sauce after cooking food or drinking it after it cooled down like I used to in the past. Don´t judge me yo I could not resist my urges..

Lately I have noticed that have to sidestep when I go through entrances and doors to be able to fit through so I might have gained a few pounds but I am determined to get back in shape though. Another complication I  am having is that the back part of all my pants have ruptured which exposes a little bit of my Butt.

Any one have any good advice for me to improve my condition? Spare me any mean jokes please only encouraging words please.

Ps. You all are lucky I am not playing TS anymore thought since my 11 ref massive pure JJ-build is very deadly..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQb1JVxv8ZE

13 hours ago, TheZodiac said:

Exercise and a change in diet. Don't set yourself on a starvation diet; that's just going to make you unhappy and is likely to cause you to regain weight later.

If you can afford it, go to the gym. Ask the employees there what kind of machines/exercises are suitable for someone with your physique.

lol Ezer, I understand that it is not okey to be heavy overweight and I will try to stay away from the fast food. Last time I was in McDonald's I ordered like 4-5 different big burgers together with the usual extra fries and big sodas with all of them,added few portions of onion rings, a couple of chicken wings and ended it all with 4 or 5 portions of icecream with topping on it. I remember that the waiter or what ever you call them had a funny look on his asking me "Your'e ordering for your friends too right?"I simply answered "No! this is just for me." There where an short awkward pause and then I payed for my food. It took a while but I finished it all and to be honest I was feeling hungry again within an hour. Since that incident I decided not to go to the restaurant no more, I just order home delivery now days.

Cheers Owlbear, thanks for the great advise. I will consider it, good suggestion to consult a professional about what type of exercise that can help me and that I am physically able to do. But things usually break down when I try to sit on them so I rather go with what Chem suggested about getting few
weights or some gear for exercising in the basement. I once crushed like 3 chairs and one sofa in one week by being in public and it is getting a bit expensive so I try to stay more  at home, also I keep getting banned from places for accidentally breaking their entrances. :banned:Another obstacle is that I have issues finding cloths suiting me. I mostly wear very lose robes when at home and a one piece jumpsuit that I found at Walmart in the biggest size they had, I guess I could wear the jumpsuit at the gym though but the color of it is peach though. I will have to start paying attention to my diet more as you say cause sugar is probably a big factor since I am drinking about a gallon of soda drinks every day.

Haha Chem good idea, you are right I am not always able to control my urges. It is a struggle for sure. I am gonna start with stop using frying oil as gravy together with most of my meals and then try cut down from 4 packages of Bacon with my breakfast to maybe only two or three.

• Upvote 1

When you are hungry, drink a glass of water.

Rinse and repeat.

Do not eat more than a normal person would.
Only eat a bit more if you start training. Your trainer can tell you how much.

Stay away from Sugar, and fat. and Sugar replacements are even worse.
If you are a meat eater, replace every meat with fish.

Build on your self esteem. Ignore any rude comment, you know what you are already. So it has no use to listen to people who tell you what you are.

That is all there is to it. But I know it is said in a simple manner. So, work on your willpower to actually have this simple solution to become a reality.

there is no way this isn't a failed attempt to being a troll.

but for the sake of reasoning, reading through your posts, self control is your best bet. atm it seems you have limited to none.

Edited by Marsh

Wow it takes courage to post this. Its a real tough journey, but life is tough. being conscious about it is the first step ofcourse. And you just did, now writing things down is the key here. First you gotta have goals, write them down. Really think about your goals, but more importantly why you want to reach them. Make a list and hang it on your fridge. Believe me, a great goal is the most important cuz Its the key to be persistant.  Second,

Write or track down everything that goes in your mouth. Its hard to keep this habit, i failed, but i am on the paleo diet so i alrdy know what i eat

ofcourse there are many ways to lose weight but why you want it is the trigger to all. Life is hard anyway. What u choose to be, Victim or warrior? Pain is inevidable, suffering is optional.

learned all this from my martial arts master, and i recommend MA too, to get not only your body, but your mind and spirit in great shape. (Muay thai is great)

We learn bad habits from our parents, they did from their parents and so on, the cycle have to break if we want to survive, no joke. And when we learn to be persistant, we could accomplish Anything, truely.

Goodluck brother and you dont haVe to do this alone

I am getting fat taxed where ever I go in society. DAFUQ yo what happen to the rights of us bigger people. :cnc7:

X3M, Thank you! I will really try to follow your great advice bro.

timmay you are a moron for recommending some one to take drugs, I wish you well though and hope you manage to overcome your severe drug addiction some day.

Marsh, troll or no troll the reality is still the same that I am at 370 pounds at the moment which have massive complications on my health and daily life.
And the weight will still be there unless I start using willpower and follow the actions people here kindly recommended me to do . Well the problem is that sugar and fat food got this unwanted effect on me where I almost turn into some kind of Hulk as soon as I get the taste of it I just vacuum clean all the food that is within range without any hesitation. And the thing is that when I am at it I am like possessed but right after I am done I feel ashamed and have regrets putting all those stuff in my mouth, I am not always being able to control all my urges yo.

Mr Holland. You are da man and I appreciate your random act of kindness. I will surely do my best to try implement your wise guidance.

For a long time I was not noticing my escalating gain of weight but what wake me up was the following things.

• Realizing that I have to sidestep when going through many doors and entrances to be able to fit through..
  • Rupturing the back of most of my pants exposing my naked Butt..
  • Breaking chairs and other things on a daily basis when I sit down..
  • My local doctor forbidding me to sleep on my back since the sheer weight  on my belly could crush and damage some of my organs..
  • Having to wear this strange mechanical device on my legs and waist to help me take some pressure of the tremendous weight of of my upper body..
  • Being charged for two seat when flying on an airplane..
  • Not being able to fit in normal cars and only being able to be transported in a Van or a Bus..
  • Realizing that I am no Alpha male no more and that my body got more in common with a fully grown rhino or a hippo then an average human being.

The encouragement and non judging sincere and kind advice that I have been given since I wrote my story have inspired me to make an big effort to change.

Less of this   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKnGFuthtFM

And more of this from now on     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lAtn7rsToY

I am gonna try change and I can do it with enough willpower put into it!:ninja:
Thank you all for the support. Peace out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2017 at 0:06 AM, TheZodiac said:

timmay you are a moron for recommending some one to take drugs, I wish you well though and hope you manage to overcome your severe drug addiction some day.

so what doctors prescribe and recommend drugs all the time was just sharing my personal experience with crack cocaine and its excellent pharmaceutical benefits !