weaveR

Hey developers I just wanted to personally thank you for all your hard work keeping these games alive I'm not too sure if you realized I made a few new maps and I think some of them would make excellent Red Alert maps but am unsure how to convert them. I'm trying to help keep the games alive I don't have any money to donate anything but thank you so much for your hard work the games are better than they originally were in the Westwood Chat days and I can't thank you enough!

I think the best maps I made would be me0w and EGGBURT maybe you could convert them and include them in the next update so people play them? Would be a change from P4 and HJk6.

I think EGGBURT is similar to P4 how it has minerals around the edge of the map I got a few ideas from that map because I like the barebone style rather than the complicated style people like White and Ferret go for. I'd love for it to have instant regrowing ore but I don't know how to do that I'm getting a bit sick of the noobs on TD Whites good but other people are just completely clueless.

Also one more thing NIGGYOILORANGE is an alright map I think I got the idea from the genesis/mega drive game Sonic 2 where there's a level called oil ocean. I know the names a bit rude but people would probably laugh at it and pick it.