Zhasulan vs FReQuenZy (broadcast in english)

Win4ester

Great commentary. Zhus is an interesting player. Not sure what I think of him. He has a good aggressive rush tactic that works well against allies. I don't really see why Frequenzy complained about the settings... most games lost were due to early game harassment that he couldn't control (I think from my quick observations). Was he expecting to engi kill or immediately engi rush these games?

I didn't love the pick of El Dorado, that's kind of weird -- I do like the map tho.

But yeh -- your commentary was excellent. Nice show.

• Thanks 1

but being serious.. FreQ, you showed really nice games and micro by played Allies (respect you for that) but to be honest it' really strange to see you're complaining about Sov rush (maybe you should have taken Sov vs Sov in some cases?). You knew rules and agreed to play. Yeah,  it's always unpleasant to lose (especially on stream) but It's just a game.... 

P.S
Looking forward to see you other games on stream

10 hours ago, Win4ester said:

You also good. Maybe you want to rematch him in Yuri's revenge instead of RA2 mode? (He agree's on SvS with u).

That would be cool, I told him many times that we can just play YR without training YR units, he hates YR and I hate RA2 Mode ^^

10 hours ago, FReQuEnZy said:

If I picked Soviets he would have just droned my miners all game. 

Do you know what's a Service Depot?

I do not understand all the hateful comments on youtube about FreQ/Martin being a noob. He played very well tacticly with no doubts he was playing against, as I can read, one of the best soviet players in Russia. The Snow Valley and Heck game was very interesting imo. Nice to see an allied player actually using allied units instead of mass grizzly tanks.

Edited by FazeXWIS
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I agree with Faze, FreQuenZy played well and skillful, was a worthy fight. He still had chances to win these series, but after last 3 loses I started to think that he need another breake.

However, leaving match like this made him look like offended child. 

I was thinking before publishing video on english speaking forums, because I know, he will not like the fact, that many people will see him acting like that. But I wanted to see some feedback from english speaking audience, to understand, do I have to continue make english speaking broadcasts, or make only russian speaking streams.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Win4ester said:

I was thinking before publishing video on english speaking forums, because I know, he will not like the fact, that many people will see him acting like that. But I wanted to see some feedback from english speaking audience, to understand, do I have to continue make english speaking broadcasts, or make only russian speaking streams.

As I pointed to you in the xwis forums, you should continue using your quiet well speaking english. I do not know how great your russian audience understands english, but I do however believe you will get a larger amount of views and subscribers if you prioritize the non-russian audience. Russian for me is like chinese. No personal! :)

• Like 2

On 11/19/2017 at 7:35 PM, Win4ester said:

Hello!

I made a stream of show match between Zhasulan and FReQuenZy. I usually stream in russian (my native language), but this time decided to stream in english.

Now I wounder, how do you like this stuff. Need some feeback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzF8w9j0zww&lc=z22ahr2rhnitehpgu04t1aokg2dqpvl0rrapn0de0a2abk0h00410

Maybe the YR in-game soundtracks at a lower volume in addition to your commentary would be nice I think.  

Just my preference, but the games split up into individual videos too.

But nice. Get's a like from us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, FazeXWIS said:

As I pointed to you in the xwis forums, you should continue using your quiet well speaking english. I do not know how great your russian audience understands english, but I do however believe you will get a larger amount of views and subscribers if you prioritize the non-russian audience. Russian for me is like chinese. No personal! :)

Ahahaha, it's so sad that you haven't heard (and of course understand) his streams when he speaks Russian. It's very funny. Especially, when he's commenting his FP :D 

On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:35 PM, Win4ester said:

Hello!

I made a stream of show match between Zhasulan and FReQuenZy. I usually stream in russian (my native language), but this time decided to stream in english.

Now I wounder, how do you like this stuff. Need some feeback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzF8w9j0zww&lc=z22ahr2rhnitehpgu04t1aokg2dqpvl0rrapn0de0a2abk0h00410

Didn't you do the RA2 Rap video too?