Tiberian sun campaign black screen

DjMicro

Question

3 answers to this question

Ok I did that and now game dont want to start. I choose play offline and this menu close and nothing happend. Skirmish wors as well as multiplayer. 
I've got 3 icons os TS on screen:
TS Launcher this one doesnt work at all - lot of buttons appear and none of them work
TS CnCNet This is base to download stuff
CnC TS this one work in skirmish. When I try to change some settings, for example this thing with emulator game said: Runtime error ,  ...game.exe R6030 - CRT not initialized
Then I restart PC
Campaign started but black screen so I close it and open settings where I can do nothing becouse game dont let me. So I close it and try one more time to open campaign but it dont even run...
Tell me step by step what should I do.

18 minutes ago, DjMicro said:

Ok I did that and now game dont want to start. I choose play offline and this menu close and nothing happend. Skirmish wors as well as multiplayer. 
I've got 3 icons os TS on screen:
TS Launcher this one doesnt work at all - lot of buttons appear and none of them work
TS CnCNet This is base to download stuff
CnC TS this one work in skirmish. When I try to change some settings, for example this thing with emulator game said: Runtime error ,  ...game.exe R6030 - CRT not initialized
Then I restart PC
Campaign started but black screen so I close it and open settings where I can do nothing becouse game dont let me. So I close it and try one more time to open campaign but it dont even run...
Tell me step by step what should I do.

That error is weird, are you using the version from origin? 

If that's the case, make sure origin doesn't update your game, it will just break it. Then apply TSpatch again.

Also, make sure you allow it in your security programs, otherwise the launcher can't start the game/cncnet