CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FunkyFr3sh

[Red Alert Ladder] Which maps should be removed and which maps should be added? (Multiple choice poll)

[Red Alert Ladder] Which maps should be removed and which maps should be added? (Multiple choice poll)  

15 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which maps should be removed and which maps should be added? (Multiple choice poll)

• [Remove] Path Beyond
    • [Remove] North by Northwest
    • [Remove] Shallow Grave
    • [Remove] Keep Off The Grass
    • [Remove] Island Wars
    • [Remove] Arena Valley Extreme
    • [Remove] V3-Ribbon Isle
    • [Remove] P4-Rashowdown
    • [Remove] HJK6
    • [Remove] V3-Rashowdown
    • [Add] Treasure Isle
    • [Add] Ridge War
    • [Add] Normandy
    • [Add] No Escape
    • [Add] Ivory Wastelands
    • [Add] 4c Niklas
    • [Add] V3-Ribbon Isle wid ORE
    • [Add] Northern Hatu 7602
    • [Add] Union Break
    • [Add] Money Map 2

HI,

I have something that i encounterd while playing on the ladder.

I talk about the wall on some maps, that whill dissapear after 10 secs. I can understand why the wall is placed, this to prevent trolling from other players.

Butt, this is a 1vs1 match, and your free to place your mcv whereever you whant( maybe not smart to do, butt it is alowed ). And in a quik 1vs1, surprise is everything!! Those walls prevent the free movement off your mcv. Wich is great for the pro's and above( mapknowledge ), butt not so great for the newer players, or those just in between.

This wall is ONLY in ladder matches, not in the regular maps. Thats also why i checked the p4 map as itt is right now, to be removed. The normal p4 map, as whe all know itt, is a great map, and should be in the ladder system.

Croboys voted wrong and I had to fix it manually, his name still shows up at "[Remove] Island Wars"* but the vote doesn't count, I also added +1 to [Add] V3-Ribbon Isle wid ORE* for him

Poll is closed.

Sadly the results are not as good as expected, none of the choices went over 50%, 4c Niklas and Union Break went close to 50% so me and robs decided to add these two and keep all the old maps in the pool.

33% wanted the removal of HJK6 and Island Wars, not enough % to remove them but we are going to have another poll next month about these two. Maps like Ribbon and Path are safe and might not be for vote next month.

Ribbon wid ORE and Hatu maybe next month? We'll see...