Zhasulan vs max (Ali)

Zhasulan

I think everyone appreciates (read: knows) that Zhasulan's videos are a warped version of reality.  He does however present options on how top players can falter on the (perhaps rare) occasion.  These videos make him feel better about himself so I take this sort of thing with a pinch of salt.  I think other players do the same.

Edited by Chandler
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Chandler said:

I think everyone appreciates (read: knows) that Zhasulan's videos are a warped version of reality.  He does however present options on how top players can falter on the (perhaps rare) occasion.  These videos make him feel better about himself so I take this sort of thing with a pinch of salt.  I think other players do the same.

Yes, everyone already knows this. If you guys want to showcase your wins, become YouTubers yourselves.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

It's so disgusting how you only post your wins so that it looks like you beat all the great players lols

Think I beat you the last 5-6 times we 1v1'd and I don't see any of those videos posted

Quite. Not hard to look like an unbeatable legend if you only post wins.  Moreover, there is not much point in watching his videos when you know the outcome from the outset. 

Edited by Stoneman

11 hours ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

Max and I are like equals and I wipe the floor with you. Don't get yourself humiliated

It's a bit annoying but all in all I don't have any beef with Zhas. He's OK apart from his connection problems. 

You suck aswell

@Zhasulanyou don't really have to post your only win against max in cncnet forums so that the public would know you have done that once

there is no great player that can say he'd never lose but its their win/lose ratio that makes them very good.

also if you that was not the case with uploading the video and you just wanted to teach new players something new, i have to say there was nothing special in that video.

if anyone wants to see how to split much better, they would watch edd's videos.

overall i take this post as of showing yourself a better player than max to the public and i'm sorry to report that no one will accept it until they would see a full series of your games vs max.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Legolas said:

@Zhasulanyou don't really have to post your only win against max in cncnet forums so that the public would know you have done that once

there is no great player that can say he'd never lose but its their win/lose ratio that makes them very good.

also if you that was not the case with uploading the video and you just wanted to teach new players something new, i have to say there was nothing special in that video.

if anyone wants to see how to split much better, they would watch edd's videos.

overall i take this post as of showing yourself a better player than max to the public and i'm sorry to report that no one will accept it until they would see a full series of your games vs max.

Yeah -- for me, anything can happen in any one game, but if you play a series with someone it shows some true colors (although, statistically there is some variation even still). I'd be more interested in watching a series on YouTube with 2 highly skilled players compared to just one game. Series tell stories.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

Yeah -- for me, anything can happen in any one game, but if you play a series with someone it shows some true colors (although, statistically there is some variation even still). I'd be more interested in watching a series on YouTube with 2 highly skilled players compared to just one game. Series tell stories.

I am gonna stream max vs zhasulan so that you guys can watch full series :D

Zhasulan when you can play ? :P 

• Thanks 1

a sample size of 1 has 0 value.... Less than 0 when its being advertised.  You can save you're self from the flame  by putting that in the description. 

Also, this is not one of those games where even 1 series carries that much weight --theres a good deal of luck and its very streaky. 

On 9/1/2018 at 9:45 PM, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

Max and I are like equals

max is solid.... 

you are one of -THEE- goats 

no comparison imo

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:51 PM, Zhasulan said:

Ow Frank, here is your game ^^ wp

https://youtu.be/OHAEORJ5JX8

hh nice joke.  I received ALOT of heat for that horribly played game =D .... still am years later apparently  l0l. 

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:29 PM, Chandler said: