Help! RA1 keyboard, mouse freeze. Anti-cheat false positives(?)

FixRedAlert1LockDownPlease

Question

Straight to point. I'm unable to play because keyboard and mouse clicks freeze / locks down when tanking or changing dpi.
I suspect Anti-Cheat is giving me false positives if nothing else.I don't use macros or any cheating.

Why do I think Anti-Cheat? I was looking why keyboard freezes and found this:

"I downloaded a free program online to understand how it works. I used it a few times on gold medal challenge vs the computer only (without specs - I have never gone for the medal). I also used in a couple of online games to see if the program detects it or not, and warned the other player in advance. The good news is that it did in fact detect the program and my keyboard basically froze during the game."
https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/6418-please-un-block-me/

In Red Alert 1 skirmish keyboard and mouse clicks freeze / gets lockdown when

1. tanking fast (bookmarks group Q) for good amount of time (hard to reproduce but it will happen sooner or later)
   Freeze/lockdown duration is about 2mins (MOST IMPORTANT PROBLEM)

2. When in game and changing mouse sensitivity/dpi in logitech software (maybe, randomly sometimes can't easily reproduce)
   Freeze/lockdown duration is unknown, have to restart the game

3. When in game and changing mouse dpi with mouse dpi button (maybe, randomly sometimes can't easily reproduce)
   Freeze/lockdown duration is unknown, have to restart the game

I have tried to reinstall clean Windows, using different keyboard and mouse, disabling all buttons on mouse except left and right click, no extra buttons on keyboards.

Nothing helps, it's especially annoying is when tanking, mouse sensitivity I can change when not in game.

What is the solution? Can it be fixed? Please help.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet