Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CraigLM

MAC & Porting Kit

Question

I'm trying to install using the Porting Kit for Mac but when I click install it just says the main EXE. file is missing.

The links on this website don't mention anything about about downloading an EXE. where do I get this from?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Si0r
      Hi All
      I have followed what is needed regarding the new config and shaders, but when i go to play a mission the base sidebar is still smaller compared to what others i have seen getting. I have attached a screenshot to try and show what I mean.
      I have run out of things to test :( any help would be great :)
      Cheers si

• By Dr. Wonderful
      Yeah, hey every/anyone! I am back (at least for now).
      So straight to the point, I have been noticing a detrimental bug in my (unmodded) C&C95.exe where the in-game cursor will occasionally "jump" (teleport) a little to the side for no reason. I have reinstalled everything, run it as an administrator, but regardless, my cursor does not want to conform to my demands.
      Now there is something even worse; if I use the UGE on the C&C95.exe at all, the in-game cursor will become extremely glitched and sticks to the corners of the screen, no matter where in game, where I click, or how I run it. With this problem, the game is essentially unplayable. (the UGE edit causes no other noticeable problems)
      I don't believe it is my mouse, as I have tried it with different mouses and have looked through their settings. But if it is, well then shucks...
      So, cool! 
    • By Evilyn
      I downloaded the game on my computer. It let's me play skirmishes, but I'm trying to play the campaign. Is there a way to play the actual campaign offline? Every time I try to play a game offline, it says that I have to register at planet westwood. I can't find that and I really would like to play the game the way I used to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 
    • By fromtheshadows
      Howdy! 

Been trying to resolve this the past few hours, but have got nowhere. Windows 10, 8GB RAM. I regularly play C&C RA1 / C&C Gold offline to alleviate the stresses of final year studies, however the game has completely stopped working overnight! I have re-installed C&C a few times but the issue is re-occurring. I can see in the event viewer, "ts-spawn.exe" is "not available" as an error output, but I can't get more read outs than that. 
      It's strange, as no major updates have occurred on my computer when I noticed this behavior. A skirmish game will start, I'll get about 2 seconds in and the cursor will vanish, music will stop and the game won't function. C&C Gold crashes when I launch the game menu as does RA1 when I launch the campaign mode. 
      Can anyone direct me to some error logs or possible fixes? 

Thanks a mil! 
    • By Sunhawk
      Hi all,
      I've installed C&C 1 following this post - https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/8821-cc-1-tiberian-dawn-installation-on-windows-10/
      Sometimes the games will freeze and crash when showing the mission videos (before or after a mission), seems to be random when this happen.
      I have the resolution 800 x 600 and renderer as automatic. 
      Running on Win 64bit, 2080ti RTX, 32gb DDR4 RAM.
      Any ideas how to fix?
      Thanks!