CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question

I have installed CnCNet Client for RA2 and Yuri's Revenge, but when I open it, the client crashes.

Is there a fix available? 

Operating System is Windows 10

3 answers to this question

Hello,

We need some additional information to help you out. In order for us to work out your issue, we will require your client.log file. Please attach it to your reply.

Finding your client.log file:

1. Navigate to your Red Alert 2 folder. This is where CnCNet is installed.
  2. Look for the folder called "Client"
  3. Inside this folder, there will be a file called client.log

On 6/15/2019 at 10:35 AM, Grant said:

Hello,

We need some additional information to help you out. In order for us to work out your issue, we will require your client.log file. Please attach it to your reply.

Finding your client.log file:

1. Navigate to your Red Alert 2 folder. This is where CnCNet is installed.
  2. Look for the folder called "Client"
  3. Inside this folder, there will be a file called client.log

This is happening to me but in the Tiberian sun game, when I press play online after a few seconds it crash. but if I press "offline" the game works normally

my game works normal now but the client still not working and still crashing up to now
here is my client.log file, I would be grateful if my client can be fixed

client.log

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By vasha
      Its been already running for 30 minutes. All i can see is "Sending a heartbeat to master server."

Does this means admins manually accept incoming new tunnels?
      Thank you.

- Vasha
    • By Nyanko
      I have been trying to reinstall the entire game and the launcher multiple times and it still doesn't work at all
      Even the game itself is not working too
    • By SeanyPwny
      any ideas? sick of wasting my time playing games for people to cause recons
    • By johanhunter
      I have a problem with something in CnCNet and is because I already installed a map in the custom folder of red alert 2 and I can play it, but for some reason I can't playing online, it appears in the select map screen and all is good but when it's loading just my team loads but other players don't. I don't know what to do. Also I made custom rules for playing different, for example I change ranges of fire for some units etc, as I said before I can play but the others cannot, How can they play my maps with my rules online?
    • By Box
      i need some help. anyone can tell me something wrong with my computer ? i install cncnet client for yuri revenger. before i starting game i disconnect and return game room ? i'm  trying start game (online/offline) on cncnet client and (before i starting game i disconnect and return game room ?). i using win xp sp1 (after update i can play but before update i can't host, join anything game room ...), i waiting and i hope someone can help me :| tks