CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hungry Mike

World Domination Mode

Please add a World Domination Mode for Single- and Multiplayer like in C&C "3" Kanes Wrath. Would be great fun :D.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tiny_mario
      Is this one ddos me or what. Cos i  hardwired to the internet with 300 down and 20 up no throttle no vpn

Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
    • By Skybee
      Hello again!
      I have been working on salvaging old computers from my closet so my crew can enjoy some C&C95 together.
      On my old GatewayCx210x, windows XP Sp3, machine, C&C95 Gold works great until I shutdown or restart the computer. Then, after I do a shutdown/restart, I return to open game and nothing happens. The game is in the task manager process list, but never actually opens anything at all. To fix this, I have to uninstall/reinstall C&C95 Gold. I used Nyerguds installer from http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/cnc95upd/cc95p106/
      Is this an installer problem and should I try a different installer? What should I do?
      This is just an annoyance. Besides this, the game continues to process great without any weirdness.
      Thanks for any help, appreciate it.
    • By Nyerguds
      As some of you may have noticed, compared to Red Alert 1, C&C1 is lacking a fair bit in terms of tilesets. And to remedy that, map makers have had no choice but to resort to trickery.
      However, the point of trickery is of course to actually trick the player. If you have a horrible-looking terrain transition, then sure, pasting a dozen trees over it will probably mostly cover it up... but it's not a pretty solution, and it's hardly subtle. Instead, let's look at some more elegant solutions that only involve map tiles.
      Two of the things that requires such trickery are the north-east and north-west shore corners. Plain and simple, C&C1 doesn't have them. And yet, when Chad1233 asked me about them, I distinctly remembered making maps that contained them. Some research later, I realized I made fairly pretty-looking corners by cheating the system; I built them by cleverly combining tiles from different tilesets.

One of these tricks, the one seen at the left side, is fairly easy. I generally call it "the stump", because it always sticks out a bit.
      These 'stumps' can be made in two directions, and are done simply by taking the river mouths of both the top- and bottom-facing variety, pasting them together, cutting them in half, and then putting the normal curving-down tileset at the bottom of the half you end up using:

So yeah, fairly simple. But, for the north-east version up there, as you notice, it does not actually stick out. Yes, there's clearly still river-trickery involved, as you can see from the grass leading up to the water, but the shore itself actually has more or less the shape you'd expect from a shore corner.
      This process is a bit more tricky, but it can in fact be done without resorting to hex-editing tiles into the map's .bin file (see below for more on that). Here's how I did it:

Of course, these two final shore pieces in the two last steps can be whatever you want. The actual bit you need is just this:

And it can just as well be used with other adjacent pieces:

The possibility, as dear Dr. Moebius said... are limitless!

I fiddled around a bit, but so far, I haven't been able to construct a non-stump version of the north-west one, though. if I ever figure one out, I'll post it here too.
      If anyone else knows similar mapping tricks, please post them! I'd love to see more of these.
    • By ElBeiro
      Hello, just found out about this C&C network - Great! I am new, so please accept my apologies for my question. Is there any chance to play the old singleplayer campaign for GDI and NOD? When I open the tool, I see the botton singleplayer ('new game', see screenshot attached), but unfortunately it is the only botton that doesn't work. Any help / support is highly appreciated! Thank you

• By FunkyFr3sh
      We removed the macOS downloads since Apple dropped support for 32-bit applications in their latest version of macOS (10.15 Catalina).
      Downloads might be added again at a later point once there is a solution for supporting the new macOS Catalina.

If you're running a older version of macOS you can still try to install the games (C&C / Red Alert / Tiberian Sun) manually:

Step 1: Install wine-stable https://wiki.winehq.org/MacOS
      Step 2: Download the following script, right-click and select Open https://downloads.cncnet.org/cncnet.command.zip

If you're running the new macOS Catalina 10.15:

Use bootcamp: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201468