CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question

Hi I am a progamming hobbyist and a Command and Conquer enthusiast.

I was wondering how I might go about joining the team of keeping this game and community vibrant.

I would be most interested in working on things related to Red Alert and also the Game client

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FunkyFr3sh
      We removed the macOS downloads since Apple dropped support for 32-bit applications in their latest version of macOS (10.15 Catalina).
      Downloads might be added again at a later point once there is a solution for supporting the new macOS Catalina.

If you're running a older version of macOS:

You can still download our old version, but it isn't supported by us anymore and we can't really help you with it if there are issues...
      http://funkyfr3sh.cnc-comm.com/files/CnCNet.dmg

Note: On macOS mojave you'll need to manually give “Accessibility” permissions to CnCNet to be able to play or else you'll end up with a black screen.

If you're running the new macOS Catalina 10.15:

Use bootcamp: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201468

• By panzersam
      Hi
       I am playing with 6 friends online with "cncnet 5" and we allways have the same units. I saw that the aftermath expension have a lot of new one that we would like to try. Can you explain me very simply how can we do that? I changed Rules.ini to see if its adding something in skirmish and i didnt saw new units. I would love a simple way to have all the possible red alert 1 units for everybody. The only thing i managed to do is to change some map codes on the map editor to have both allies and soviet units for everybody. But i want more!
      Please help me!! ive been seeking for a solutions for days!
      Sam
    • By Spam
      Uh, I like to try and help the game be abit more fun and ask, if maybe theres a chance to make an Ai for Red alert that gets smarter after each player it takes on, this would make the game amazing making pros have more fun :]!?
    • By hsiddique
      Hi all,
      I don't know why, but CnC net will not allow me to play Yuri's Revenge online.
      This occured when trying to updated to 16.5
      The update process was distruped and said to have failed though on the bottom right it says 6.5, when trying to force an update, it fails also. I haven't been able tp update to 6.6 or the latest 6.7
      Back story. I have the game on origins, yuri's revenge is downloaded through origins, and downloaded CnCNet through https://cncnet.org/yuris-revenge.
      On the top right when laughing "Yuri's Revenge CnCNet", the top right shows "YR Online: N/A"
      Please help
      Thank you so much!
    • By SovietCommander91
      I got the original files for red alert via the original installation discs all the way up to Aftermath.

What I'm wanting to do is create a Volkov type unit using the actual build for him that Westwood used.

However, I am having a hard time even finding  the actual New Mission maps to even pull his code, heck I can't even find the ACTUAL CAMPAIGN missions! I can find their text descriptions...but not the map files themselves. Anyone know where or how to accomplish this?