CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Banjoman

Online matches won't work for yuri's revenge

I've just installed Yuri's Revenge from origins and then CNC to play online. Everytime I join a match, whenever the host starts the game my computer will act like it's doing something and then bring me right back to the match screen and say I "returned from the game". Anyone have a fix for this?

Can you check skirmish play works fine first? The game should be running smoothly and shouldn't lag etc. I ask as just wondering if you have the correct renderer set.

I am having the same exact problem and I couldn't find a fix anywhere. Skirmish works fine without issues. But as soon as I join an online game, it freezes and takes me back to the lobby. I tried all renderers.

I wonder if the issue was fixed for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ajchvy
      Having an issue installing the RA2 CnCnet file. Keeps giving me this issue. If I hit ignore, it will install, but then game crashes when I try to start a match.

• By mrmiclego
      Hey could anyone help me out? Im trying to get the YR CnCNet launcher working, but I keep getting this pop up (see the first uploaded image). I have ran it as an administrator and still nothing. Things to note about my game and setup:
      Windows 10 computer with Geforce RTX 2070, Driver version 461.92, and an Intel i7 Game Purchased off of Origin I deleted everything in _Installer/directx/redist except for DSETUP.dll, dsetup32.dll, and DXSETUP.exe to get the game to install properly File is set to Full Control Game launcher icon has the administrator icon on it already tried to load it with all anti-virus software offline I don't believe this could be a connection issue because Tiberian Sun CnCNet runs fine.

• By AkumuKingu
      Yuris Revenge DTA Client mods(Mental Omega, Tiberium Crisis ect.) working well. But DTA CnCNet Client mods (Reloaded, Red Alert 20XX ect.) Client running in task manager but it wont open
    • By Xeroyashar
      how can I do i put zombie mission civilan my map ?

(Türk var mı varsa yardımcı olabilir mi )
    • By insanity
      Yo.
      I can't play ffgs online as the client is kicking me back to lobby. Qm and skirmish are working fine. Tried every renderer plus reinstalling the game. But nothing seems to work.
      Can anybody help me with this?