Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MBa
      Hi community, 
      the last week i was playing a few qm's. Today I wated to login again but it is not possible for me. I don't see the login dialog. Instead it's firing up a message instructing me to create a ladder account, which i already have. I am adding a screen down below. Is the request to the server stuck or something? 

Thx in advance. 

• By NightShadow
      I recommended my friend to update YR to play online on cncnet. At first he can play with me normally, but 3 days after installed the program this happen to him

How can this problem be solved? He's very frustrated because it is suddenly happen and he doesn't want to quit YR. Please help.
      p.s. he doesn't have an account on cncnet community, but if anyone who can help him and wants to talk to him. I'll tell him to register on this site.
    • By tarahcip
      I tried to install the game but it always show this pop-up.
      I had tried to install, but neither a New Folder or Default Setting works!
    • By Generalslavik
      When i press the esc key in quick match to admit defeat, my screen freezes, when i finish the game, the screen that shows your kills etc is blank and i cant see my mouse. and fixes for these?
    • By Tendi54
      Yuris Revenge Quick Match Ladder  1on1
      why do i loose points if the other player "bail", the game didnt get started "properly"? i was in the game but mcv didnt deployed, then abort screen from the opponent and i get the loose? this cant be for real..
      is this a bug in the ladder that the ladder randomly roll the dice who will get the loss?..
      greetz