CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tendi54

loosing Points when the other players "Bail"

Yuris Revenge Quick Match Ladder  1on1

why do i loose points if the other player "bail", the game didnt get started "properly"? i was in the game but mcv didnt deployed, then abort screen from the opponent and i get the loose? this cant be for real..

is this a bug in the ladder that the ladder randomly roll the dice who will get the loss?..

greetz

What's your ladder name? Or link to the game?

Posted (edited)

what indicators you use to decide what it looks like?

1. if its written lean, there was a problem (bail, error or dc - this should be this game)

2. if its written in bold, it a ledgit game and a real loss

if you have a plug, its a connection problem (and it should be 1.)

for me, this looks like second but it was listed as 1. but it wasnt..

Edited by Tendi54

Your computer didn't report any result as if it was disconnected from the internet. It's possible that you clicked cancel or left the disconnection screen too early and no game report was made.

You didn't say that you got "Other system not responding" Error.

Posted (edited)

my apologize for this but this shouldn't counted as loss and certainly not for me..

Edited by Tendi54

You got an error that caused the game to get miscounted, You just need to report that on discord to get the game removed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AZOZ
      EVERY TIME I UPDATE YURI REVENGE IN CNCET IS SUDDENLY STOPS AT SOME RANDOM PERCENTEG AND I CANNOT UPDATE AND IF U THINK ITS MY ANTIVIRUS WILL NO MY ANTIVIRUS DIDNT RECONGNIZE ANY OF THE FILES AS HARMEFUL I TRYED EVERY THING I DELETED CNCE TAND DOWLOADED IT I DELETED RED ALERT YURI REVENGE 2 TIMESS AND IT DIDNT WORK I DOWLOADED IT IN ANOTHER DRIVE AND IT DIDNT WORK.
      PLEASE IF U HAVE A FIX PLEASE HELP ME
    • By somedude_idk
      from the version 7.0 onward the yr client doesent launch when i double click it
    • By Night2078
      Hello there,
      so after many months without playing Yuris Revenge, me and a friend of mine would love to play the game again together. However, we ran into a bad problem. Somehow, i'm having issues with the online feature of CnCNet. When i connect to YR Online, i can't see any game lobbys, nor can i create a new one. When i click the button "Create Game" or "Join Game" nothing happens. Sometimes the player count shows -1, but it's not always like that. Yesterday it was around 1000.
      Thing is, i read on different sources, that online is currently broken since the latest patch(es). Odd is, my friend doesn't have any issues and can see + join any game lobby.
      I hope you can help me with this matter.
      Kind regards,
      Night2078.

client.log
    • By samsimon
      Hey, for 4 weeks already, and latest update, I only see 20 people top, in chat room, while there are 1900 YR online. why? how come? I cannot add people because of this, I don't see their names in the list....
      thx

• By Rocksocks
      I'm trying to figure out how to set a trigger where whatever house crosses a waypoint will take ownership of a building. I've gotten the waypoints to work for a single house if it crosses the line but I can't figure out how to make a trigger that allows any house to cross and will give ownership of the building to the house that crosses. Any ideas how to link multiple triggers for potential ownership to a building? It seems I can only link 1 house and there should be some capability to add the triggering house gains ownership.