CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bisteee

Re-connecting Error

Question

I am playing with my friends and this is the outcome it happens about 10-15 mins of the game.Untitled.thumb.png.3fd48698993cc3286385a0bf68021ab9.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lagger006
      Hello there, i can't update game client, it said an dll can't be downloaded and to verify if firewall is blocking the client or to get help from forum, so here i am.
      I checked firewall and even created new rules so i'm 200% firewall will not block it. I know firewall have 2 panel, one where you just have to check some box to say ALLOW and another where you have to create firewall rule. It doesn't work, i have another pc where i get the update(Client update, archive, upload to drive then to my original pc).

• By Tarelion
      New forum member here, so please forgive me if I don't provide all the information needed on the first go-around here.
      I recently purchased Command and Conquer the Ultimate Collection from EA, installed Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge (and turned off the Origin overlay). I then downloaded and installed the CNCNet installer for YR, all of which went fine. When I open the CNCNet YR launcher, the menu screen comes up fine, and it says version 7.7 is available, so I tell it to go ahead and patch. It downloads a bunch of files, but when it gets to "Maps\Yuri's Revenge\xmp20mw.map", it fails with the message in the attached screenshot.
      I've tried the following things so far, to no avail:
      Going to Options -> Updater -> Force Update Renaming the .map file it's trying to download (it already exists in my YR maps directory) to something else so it hopefully wouldn't conflict when computing checksums. Uninstalling and re-installing the CNCNet YR program. I've also attached my logs, in case those help. I'm really at a loss here as to what to try next, honestly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

client.log
    • By insanity
      Hi,
      I'm having issues with my client. It was working fine, but for some reason it isn't allowing me now to continue with the games because it keeps crashing. Also, it isn't adding any 'underscores' next to my name, but is only bringing me back to the lobby.
      Any advise on this, please?
      Thanks.
    • By sw0rdd
      Hi!
      I have red alert 2 yuri's revenge, I play it using CnC. 
      I downloaded a mod and then I applied the changed using TibED. The mod work when I only run RedAlert2 game, but it doesn't work when I lunch it via the clinet, how do i fix it?
      Thanks 
    • By AlexHarry
      Hello,

I downloaded RA2 Yuri's Revenge, but whenever I try to open the game I get the following message.

Any idea how i can fix this?

Thanks!