All Medals were reset and a new map was created, please check the new rules below
1. Settings = Color: Yellow, Country: Germany, Speed: 7
2. You must destroy all enemy tanks before the time runs out
3. You need to win using hotkeys like in the video shown below (ctrl shift etc..)
4. Stacking/fooling the AI is not allowed - Do not park any tanks next to the kennels to destroy/block them on purpose (no force fire etc..)
5. Your screen resolution must be 1280x width or below and 720x height or below (1024*768, 1920x1080 etc... are not allowed)
6. 1 trusted spectator must watch you playing the map (See names below)
7. The spectator must host the game room and not the player
8. The game must run at an acceptable speed, laggy games don't count
Spectators: robskate, Bravo, At0m1, FunkyFr3sh, Lauta, D1GA, Commander, Lovehandles, Ferret, ra168uk, lordy
Note to Spectators: After the game you must check the resolution of the player in the score screen to ensure the player did not use a too high resolution. When the ready button was clicked there should be no cheat warning.
Example video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDzDXvyPjCw
Search for "Gold Medal Challenge V2.1" or type the following command inside a game room:
By default user
I know there several posts out there on Virtual Machine LAN networking, but I haven't come across any referencing VMware ESXi. Was hoping I could start one.
Here's what I'm trying to do...
I have a ESXi host running vSphere 6.5. On it are several VM guests running Windows 10 (build 1903). All VMs are using VMNET3 virtual NICS, w/8GB RAM, and quad core vprocs.
I'm having a heckuva time getting LAN networking to run for any CNC game (Dune 2000, TD, TS, RA - doesn't matter, symptoms are the same).
On the VM, all games install successfully using the latest builds. All will run without error too.
On the example below, I'm running Dune 2000. As you can see in 'screenshot 1', it does not allow me to join or create a new game. What's interesting is that the IRC client does not appear to load despite being previously installed. The Windows firewall is turned off.
Now, by contrast, on a regular laptop - the same game installer will allow me to create a new game or join an existing one.
I welcome your thoughts.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.