Anyone know where to find all the Red Alert EVA Audio Files?

sgtmyers88

Particularly the ones that say "Installing" and "Upgrade/Installation Complete" for RA1. I know the C&C1 EVA has similar recorded files which I have used in the past. I know the RA versions exist as you can hear some of the voice clips in the Radio 2 Remix. I scoured the .MIX files but I could not find them unlike the C&C1 counterparts which were easily found.

If anyone has files of the individual voice clips in question, I would greatly appreciate them. My other option would be to try isolating the voice clips from the song using audio editing software which IME has had mixed results when it comes to preserving the quality.

Edited by sgtmyers88

SETUP Folder AUD.MIX has standby1.aud that uses "Installing Please Stand By" you can trim, Also exists1.aud says "Installing" at one point. You may be able to make a "Installation Complete" from the nocomp1.aud. Far as I know Upgrade Complete never came on the game OG game CDs. Maybe the remaster used it. 

The Upgrade Complete sound is used in the Remaster Installer at the end of the video.

Edited by Allen262
  • Thanks 1

Thanks yeah I actually did grab some of the audio files and did just that with manually trimming and splicing the quotes. I also found out there were some extra audio files in the old Beta version of the game that I managed to get hold of as well. This included some missing EVA and Thief quotes not present in the retail release version of the game.

Edited by sgtmyers88