Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge Support

Tore

Yeah the functionality that the other games on CnCnet 5 have is implemented now, there's just some small things like map sharing, game mode support for custom maps and some other bits and pieces we're waiting for before we can release a YR beta.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

about coop maps in YR:  is it possible for client to automatically fill needed values and limit available options? it's too annoying to every time guess what country you should play now. I don't even ask about autochanging maps

I was trying for 30 mins or so yesterday to get a coop game going but nobody wanted to play with me :(:D Somebody finally did and it crashed :D I'll try again later. Btw, client is awesome and like I said in another topic:

The guys with no resources, no time, no payments, no professional training with C&C games, have done a waaay better job than those who have at EA. Thanks Rampastring and everyone else here :)

• 3 weeks later...

YR doesn't really have as many things to fix as TS did. Plus I'm a TS modder anyway, I don't really have interest in YR. Grant of CnCNet also disliked the idea of including mod support the way I did it in the TS client, which is why mod support is disabled in the YR client right now.

AntimOnyX" post="34595" timestamp="1444388078"]

Yet you think your ban was "unjust".

Sounds fully justified, along with AeG1sTaNk

Nah, don't spell it like that. It's Aeg1sTaNk!  ;)

Either way you spin it. Unlike you, we've clearly made it in real life with our skills and don't go quoting 2 levels deep and calling people out on CnC forums. Your life must be amazing.  :cncsmirk:

Hi. I was playing earlier and game was working fine. Now when I try to start the game it is updating to version 1.85 and I keep getting an error message saying :

" Error getting updates: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and COnquer Red alert II\CnCNetClientYR.exe because it is being used by another process. Please see the file Launcher.log for more details.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!