Command & Conquer games with commentary!

AchromicWhite

So I've finally started a Youtube channel and am putting up some games with live commentary as I play through them. I explain the plays, as they happen and give an analysis at the end, to help newbies get a better grasp on the game!

There's a few up already, I might just come back and post up when I do a bit of a video dump. I try not to upload everything and stick with the more interesting games, for your viewing pleasure!

GLHF :D commander!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChP7vg2NdZ6piIo_VMw-ilQ

So I've finally started a Youtube channel and am putting up some games with live commentary as I play through them. I explain the plays, as they happen and give an analysis at the end, to help newbies get a better grasp on the game!

There's a few up already, I might just come back and post up when I do a bit of a video dump. I try not to upload everything and stick with the more interesting games, for your viewing pleasure!

GLHF :D commander!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChP7vg2NdZ6piIo_VMw-ilQ

Fantastic voice, advertised your channel on our FB page. Keep creating, they're great!

Thanks man! I appreciate that!

Could you put a footnote for people to like and subscribe if they like the content. I know it sounds like I'm demanding, but it's pretty much no effort for people watching and it does help the channel. I should start asking people to like and sub at the end of the videos, too.

Once again, thanks!

Well, it would have been a bit scary if you had just joined this community and already made 1,200+ posts.  :laugh:

Ahhh, haha. That makes more sense. I'm quite a fan of your play through of TD actually. You did really well with some seriously tough missions :)

Thanks. I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I'm probably one of the few who did a full LP of C&C1 with all maps - something I expected to be more common before I started doing LPs.

I think my LP of The Covert Operations is also the first time I beat all the TCO missions. For me, it's the toughest C&C game, counting expansions as separate games.

I can agree with that.

Some of the Covert Ops missions are really hard.

Then just when I get past that I get a big drop of MattAttacks ultra-pro missions and begin to question my sanity.

Woo.

(Still, more singleplayer content is always good)

I've been playing this game for about 15 years and still have some issues with those missions. Even Day(9) has spoken of how difficult Blindsided is, and he was a professional Brood War player, who, at one time was the fasted non Korean player; obliviously a different game, but still, a lot of skills that you'd think would cross over. Well done on getting through all of them!

You guys should do LP's of some of the more well known community made missions! I've played some real bastards, I'd like to see how other people played them.

I plan to do that, but there's only so many upload slots! However, I'm currently doing a mod spotlight thing on Mondays and Tuesdays, and I can probably play some custom missions/campaigns in that time slot.

You guys should do LP's of some of the more well known community made missions! I've played some real bastards, I'd like to see how other people played them.

I plan to do that, but there's only so many upload slots! However, I'm currently doing a mod spotlight thing on Mondays and Tuesdays, and I can probably play some custom missions/campaigns in that time slot.

Sounds awesome.

Maybe I should get on and finish my SP campaign already.