Reconnection Error VS AI

Les00799

Question

Hi all,

My brother and I have been trying to play some VS AI matches together over the internet and have been getting reconnection errors about 10 minutes in every  time.  Neither of us are running mods, trainers, or cheats, on the default maps, in a decent tunnel (official, Europe), with crates on (at least I believe they are the default maps). [EDIT: we both have origin copies of the game]

I've attached my sync files from 2 separate occurrences below along with a couple of match history pictures.  Any insights you guys might have would be helpful.

I tried to do a little homework myself, and people were saying that they could be caused by incorrect installation, high ping, custom maps, improper network config, and just randomly.  If you guys have any suggestions besides finding a better tunnel (US, unofficial), or reinstalling (which I've already done), I'd love to hear about it.  Thought I might ask here first before starting to play with the router settings or trying one of the lan patches or something.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the wall of text.

SYNC1.TXT_3_8_2017_23_6.TXT

SYNC1.TXT_3_8_2017_23_29.TXT

BL1.PNG

BL2.PNG

Edited by Les00799

5 answers to this question

Long ago i met the same trouble when "Brutal AI" option was enabled. Did you have it like that?

Checked it just now. The problem is still atcual. I played map "Top of the hill" with another player and Cuba AI as enemy.Brutal AI was enabled.

Edited by Ezer_2000
Post updated.
  • Upvote 1

Actually no, just regular, was trying to show my brother the ropes, not that I'm very good to begin with.

Does AI itself or crates cause issues?

[EDIT: Sorry for delay in response, I guess I need to get my posts approved because I'm new?]

Edited by Les00799

On 8/5/2017 at 2:49 AM, Ezer_2000 said:

Long ago i met the same trouble when "Brutal AI" option was enabled. Did you have it like that?

Checked it just now. The problem is still atcual. I played map "Top of the hill" with another player and Cuba AI as enemy.Brutal AI was enabled.

Thanks for checking, though we didn't have it on for either match.  Would turning off crates do anything, or reducing the number of AI opponents?