- 0
I need help with my Origin version.
-
Similar Content
-
- 0 replies
- 228 views
-
- 0 replies
- 56900 views
-
- 2 answers
- 1947 views
-
- 1 answer
- 1408 views
-
- 2 answers
- 2443 views
-
-
Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.

Question
IIWickedII
I have a problem with my Origin version of the game, and see this as my last ditch effort to thy and fix it.
The problem is that my game starts with sound, but has a black screen. I hear the intro, the main menu music, but i don't see anything.
It happens with both RA2 and YR, so i would like if someone knows how to help me.
Thank you in advance.
3 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now