• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Detonator

I have the Kaboom error message

Question

3 answers to this question

Could you try renaming your Maps > Custom folder, to Custom_backup and retrying?

Could you confirm what version of the client you are running?

how could i confirm what version of client running?

i tried renaming custom folder still not working

Edited by Detonator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TeslaStormX
      There's an issue with  the default volume output for the game. I have multiple output audio sources to record on obs studio that separates the audio track into different channels (One for discord, games, and the microphone). In this case I have a virtual audio cable named Games (VB-Audio Cable A) that records the games audio. It works when I boot up the game first time but after closing and reopening the game, it no longer records the audio unless I restart my computer. Is there anyway to fix this?
      For the pic, the first one is the output and the second one is input.

• By Taytes
      IDK but launcher crashing all the time with the game while playing. Windows 7 64
      16 bit colors
      all crashlogs
      ClientCrashLog_22_2_2021_20_27.txtClientCrashLog_22_2_2021_20_21.txtClientCrashLog_22_2_2021_17_30.txtClientCrashLog_22_2_2021_17_10.txtClientCrashLog_22_2_2021_16_58.txt
    • By drknox88
      I installed the Origin C&C Generals version of Yuri's Revenge, then I installed Purple Alert. The Purple Alert launcher loads fine, but when I click "Launch Purple Alert" the C&C Generals "Ra2 or YR" launcher pops up. When I click YR it just loads the Vanilla YR. Is there any way to bypass something so that I can play Purple Alert? I played it years ago when I had the non C&C Generals version and it was the best mod ever!
    • By bennyc1
      Hi,
      I log into cncet for yuri's revenge and when I go into the play online, i'm told that i've been banned and I have no idea why I would have been banned.
      I probably haven't played in months if not years and the odd times that I do play, its just with a couple of friends. I never post in the chat.
      Can someone help with unbanning me?
      Thanks
    • By Hamshary
      So it has been a year since I used CnCNet and played only against 2 of my friends and that's it
      Now I can't connect or to find games I have no clue why