Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By OF_
      Hi guys. I am playing with my friends and some of them don’t see the little map top right. Is it related with maps that I made on Final Alert? Can you help me

• By Banjoman
      I've just installed Yuri's Revenge from origins and then CNC to play online. Everytime I join a match, whenever the host starts the game my computer will act like it's doing something and then bring me right back to the match screen and say I "returned from the game". Anyone have a fix for this?

• By Ra2yrlover
      This is not so much of a question or asking for support as it is thanking the people on here for the advice regarding me posting something about having it on Windows 7 a laptop that was almost dead nothing was working everything failed I was so upset and disappointed that I could no longer play yuris revenge I've successfully managed to install it through a third party service namely a friend of mine that's battered my laptop and switched everything around and it now works with a full charge in half an hour completed I cannot wait to start playing yuris revenge!!! this is going to be amazing thank you all for your help and advice I look forward to continuing with the service I don't know if it's going to happen but if it load properly check out my old laptop

• By LegoLast99
      Hi Everyone,
      Please help me find out, why my device in CnC can't launch the game.
      There is no problem till I got into the skirmish / online option.
      Then after I manage for the maps etc, I can't launch the game.
      Any idea?
      Thanks!
    • By Abubakar
      when we creat game on lan whenever other person tries to join it his client crashes.it displays the following error give below in ss.